Teen Mom MTV C 126

CharlieP

Mum to Charlie
Reaction score
Does anyone watch this on sky?

I think that the girls on there are really good mum's apart from Amber...She just seems to be frustrated with her baby all the time - its always about her! The dad seems good though!

yeah i watch this show! I agree, amber doesnt seem like a very good mum, although im sure she must love her daughter she just seems to have some issues! Maci is the best mum out of them, Farrah tries hard but i think needs to prioritise better and i aadmire Catelynn so much for her and Tylers option to adopt out there daughter.

Ive watched it =D not on sky though on Viva!

I personally think Amber is a good mom but definatly has anger issues lol & garry is annoyingggg!
Maci is goood!
Farrah annoys the hell outa me
and so do Catelynn and taylor i think they are silly and i think if you put your baby up for adoption then that should be it and they shouldnt still be involved!

Very entertaining programme =p

Defo Maci is the best. I think Farrah is vutting off her nose to spite her face with the mum...She needs to let it go and accept the help her mum wants to give!!

I think that Catelynn and Tyler are far too young to be going for couples counselling...I think they need to move on from each other.

I defo think that Amber and Gary shouldn't be together - they've just argued about the way he was proposing to her...mental!

i love this show too, they are all different people and it's interesting to see them as their kids grow up.

the thing to remember is that they are filmed over a number of days for maybe a 15 section on a particular show, so you will never be getting the full picture about how they are as parents, i am sure if you edited my life and only caught me lying watching TV after a 10 hour day at work and giving my daughter ovenchips instead of her usual homemade meatballs and telling her to go watch tv so i can finish a phonecall, which i admit happens occasionally, it would protray me as a horrible mum. you wouldn't see the swimming lessons from 6 weeks, even when i was feeling really rubbish so now at nearly 3 she can swim, the constant reading, her nursery teacher thinks she'll be bored when she starts next term as she can do alphabet and count really well, and all the other things that we teach them, but it's not really good tv.

Maci I think is a great mum.
Farrah annoys the hell out of me when I see she leaves her baby unatended in a sink or on a kitchen side while she cleans her living room :S
and Farahs mum is bad aswell, shes great with Sophia but shes mean to Farrah I think lately.
Catelynn and Tyler I admire for what they did but at the same time its really messing them up abit which is sad :(
Amber and Gary I can't stand, the other episode I saw Gary said he will look after Leah for Amber for her birthday but as soon as he was around his mates he started having a go at her to show off then got home and cos his mate wasn't there started saying sorry and sucking up :dohh:
and Amber is always yelling and screaming around Leah, I can't stand to see argueing around a baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->