Teen Mom

M

Mrs Mayhem

I am just catching up on tonight's Teen Mom....

I would so like to slap Amber in the face!!! She is such a cow!!!

Ooooh, I wonder if she uses this site? :rofl:

Oh well, I still don't like her!!

Why did she let gary take leah?? N how offensivly ugly is kyle xx

I watched this while doing the 2am feed this morning! Amber makes me so angry! Gary is an idiot but at least he actually seems to look after Leah-everytime I see Amber she's laying down while the poor baby screams her head off in her cot! :nope:
Farrah really annoys me too but I felt sorry for her, seeing her upset over her ex OH.

It's Farrah's voice that annoys me more than anything!!

I don't know why Amber let Gary take him, though I honestly think he is a bette dad than she is a mum! She is lazy and just shouts at the poor child!!

Tyler&Caitlynn seem the most mature out of all of them. Amber is very annoying but I do think sometimes she is right about things but I love watching the show :)

Ive not watched it since the episode showing farrah in her flat with sophia and the baby is having a bath in the sink and turns the tap on and puts her hand under....that baby defo got burned on that water and the look on her little face just made me feel sick so havnt watched it since!

Ive not watched it since the episode showing farrah in her flat with sophia and the baby is having a bath in the sink and turns the tap on and puts her hand under....that baby defo got burned on that water and the look on her little face just made me feel sick so havnt watched it since!

I didn't see that one poor Sophia :growlmad:

I didn't see that one poor Sophia :growlmad:

I didn't see it either! sooooo not good! she is very careless:growlmad:

it happens in the episode where she gets ripped off when selling her car i think Kx

Oh, I saw her get ripped off with the car! maybe I was doing something with LO during the sink bit!

Its on MTV, sundays at 9pm, but is always repeated several times through the week too!

Amber does my head in the way her little girl looks at her when shes shouting her mouth off makes me so sad. Shes so abusive to gary aswell its sick she seriously needs a therapist!

If the Amber/Gary situation was the other way round he would be in jail by now. Pisses me of that just because shes a woman she gets away with behaving like that.

Absolutely! It drives me mad that he keeps going back to her though, she treats him so badly. I know he does it for his daughter but he also loves Amber so much, she can't see how lucky she is really

I want to slap her too! I read in a magazine that she has gone off the rails and child protection have got in involved and she has lost custody of Leah, not sure how true that is though

I hope child protection are involved with her.

If thats how she behaves with the cameras on her i dread to think what she does when there not there.

She kicks up more of a fuss when he says hes taking the telly then when he says hes taking their child.

yeah Amber hasnt had cutody of Leah for a little while, as far as ive seen onling she and gary had split and it was his turn to have Leah and she never came to pick her up for weeks on end so he has a temporary order in place and she isnt seeing the little girl and from what ive seen she is living it up...new boyfruend,out buying a new car etc its nuts!

sorry i was wrong, sophia burning her hand is is the episode of her first birthday heres the vid https://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/teen-mom/episode/episode-203-valentines-day it shows you it happening in the opening credits so you only need to watch a few secs, makes my blood run cold seeing it kx

Oh my god! thats awful! I totally never saw that bit! That poor little girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->