Teen Mommy

L

Leah_xx

Hey guys!!!
Im Leah and Im 18. I live in Ohio,
I stop by every now and then to see how you soon to be teen mommies are doing and to offer advice.
I just wanted to share my story with you and offer any advice to questions you may have.

First of I found out I was pregnant on April 30th 2010 in a taco bell :haha:. I was 17 at the time, 16 when the baby was concieved. I was on Seasonique when i got pregnant.
I waited 2 days before I told my parents due to the fact that I had prom the following day.
I went for an Ultrasound 5 days after I took the test and found out that i was 14 weeks and 5 days.
I found out 5 weeks later that i was having a little girl whom was going to be named Gracelynn Elizabeth.
Well my pregnancy wasnt the easiest. I had gestational diabetes
I went into preterm labor at 29 weeks and had to be put on bed rest. I was on bedrest till about 35 weeks. I had gone into labor 2 other times but they were able to stop it.
At 37 weeks i went for my doctors appt. Well my blood pressure was high and they thought i had the start of preeclampsia.
well anyways my doctor sent me over for testing and that well my little girls heart rate dipped crazily low.
but it wasnt the first time.
well the doctor took it into his own hands and decided that i was going ot have a C-Section.
Well her heart rate dipped so it turned into a emergency c-section.
Well my daughter was born at 6:34pm and was 6lbs 9.7oz and was 20.5in.
She had problems and had to stay in the nursery for 5 days.

Well now here she is a bouncy all over the place 8 month old who weighs 22lbs.I've been a single mommy for almost 3 months now.
https://i53.tinypic.com/31482lh.jpg

Please feel free to add me on facebook or ask any questions. if u dont want to ask it on here just PM me.
:flower:

:thumbup: thanks for sharing Leah!! :) I didn't realize you had gestational diabetes!! :wacko: when'd you find out?? Was it hard having it?

Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you had a tough pregnancy, I'm so sorry but it's good your baby girl is happy and healthy! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced. :hugs: It must have been quite scary dealing with all that.

:thumbup: thanks for sharing Leah!! :) I didn't realize you had gestational diabetes!! :wacko: when'd you find out?? Was it hard having it?

It was about the time i went on bedrest.
It was sort of hard in the beginning but i have hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia so im used to watching everything.

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced. :hugs: It must have been quite scary dealing with all that.

it was scary at first but i had to do what i had to do to save my daughter and to make sure she was ok

It was about the time i went on bedrest.
It was sort of hard in the beginning but i have hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia so im used to watching everything.

Wow sounds like a hard pregnancy!! :wacko: strong strong mama you are :thumbup:

yeah skye it was but u manage to do it and im still going strong being a single mama

it was scary at first but i had to do what i had to do to save my daughter and to make sure she was ok

I think you're very brave and I really admire your approach! At least now that's all behind you and you have a beautiful daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->