Teen mum-to-be

Welcome darling !!! i think its great that you have such a positive attitude that is fantiastic and great for your child =D i had my first when i was 17 so i can understand completly by what you mean with looks and people making you feel bad for being so young and pregnant . But im 30 now and she is almost 13 still cant belive it was that long ago i was pregnant with her. Anyways hun the people here are fantastic and give great advice and are very supportive Welcome to bnb:hugs:

hello and welcome, you certainly wont be judged here - and theres a great section where you can speak to other teen mums who are going through the same experiences :)

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and found out that after some confusion and misunderstanding I am intact 37 WEEKS!!!!!!!! To read the whole story at length visits a thread I posted in the teen section called- further along than I thought

Very excited but also kind of terrified!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/09728be4.gif

Omg babe!! Bet you're super excited now!! :D x

\Thank you soooooo much! i am soooooooooo excited but very scared also. My new due date is august 10th just sooo you all know!
yaaayayayayayayayayayay!!!! cant wait to meet my baby!

Helloo! Congrats, bet your so excited!:flower:
H&H 6 weeks to you!

\Thank you soooooo much! i am soooooooooo excited but very scared also. My new due date is august 10th just sooo you all know!

That must be hell awsome for you! Getting to meet your little buba earlier than you thought!! That means you've only got like 17 days to go!! Keep us updated and let us know if anything happens!! You never know.. You might even get to meet him/her a little earlier than that!! :D xx

That must be hell awsome for you! Getting to meet your little buba earlier than you thought!! That means you've only got like 17 days to go!! Keep us updated and let us know if anything happens!! You never know.. You might even get to meet him/her a little earlier than that!! :D xx

Well early births run in both mine and robs(FOB) family soooooooooooo we might get to meet him/her earlier!!! Still need to get a heap of things ready tho. Half of me is hoping baby comes early half is hoping baby is on time!! I'll be sure to keep you all uptated! At the moment I have got very little movement and baby is head down!!!!!!!!!

since i dont know the sex of the baby, i was wondering if you guys want to guess until the baby comes~
go ahead.......take a good look at my picture and take a guess.
at the moment, form my other forums, its neck and neck!

Hi there, and welcome! I'll have to guess boy...

I think regardless if your 16 or 36, having your first child is a completely new experience, and you learn as you go. I think a teen in the right mindset (which you appear to be in) can be just as prepared for a child as anyone else. Good luck with everything!

And geez, I can't imagine what I would have done if I suddenly found out I was full term when I thought I was only 34 weeks. Yikes!

hey :hi: avnt been on in a cupl of days just notices the whole further on than u thought u wer fing, wow that must of been a bit of a shock:wacko:, im gona check out ur other thread, im voting litl girl :pink:

Hiya hun and welcome to BnB :wave:

Congratulations on pregnancy :) and if you ever want to chat just PM me :) xx

I'm going to say a girl.. That's what I want next!! I'm dying to buy pink!!!

Thank you to everyone who replies! This is my first official baby countdown uptate!
So I have been having contractions for the past 2 days. Yesturday they started getting really bad and string so I went to the hospital just to make sure everything was okay with the baby. The doctor checked me for dilation and ephacement(sp?) and monitored my contractions for 45 mins.
She told me that my contractions although were strong and hard are irregular and not uncommon. Anyway she said baby has dropped and should be engaged within the next 48 hours! I was 1cm dilated and 30% ephaced!!!!!!!!!!
She said to contact them if I had any worries and to expect my waters to break and labour to start within the next week or so!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe and I am so excited! Keep guessing with the gender and I'm still hunting for Italian little girl names!!!
I'll give you all another upate when there is more exciting news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->