• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

_laura

Mummy to Monster Max
Reaction score
So a few of us have said that we want to lose some of this post baby weight.
From a few pounds to a few stone we should all group together and motivate each other.

So girlies time to sign up!
Pop your name down and how much you roughly want to lose and I'll write you up here.
Then update us on how often you weigh in and post any tips to keep us motivated!.

Girlies :flower:
Laura (_Laura) - 3 stone
Laura (lauram_92) - 3 stone
Nicole (nicole_) - 8lbs
Yazz (yazz_n_bump) - 1stone 9lbs
Linzie (lily123) - 2 stone
Donna (Rainbows_x) - 1 stone
Lorna (Mayb_baby) - 1 stone
Ellie (Bbyno1) - 9lb
Vanessa (Vhal_x) - 3.5 stone
Lois (Loisp) - 3 stone
Sarah (Sarah0108) - 1 stone 7lbs
Sophie (jojo16) - 1 stone
Char (char.due.jan) - 1 stone
Leah (Leah_xx) - 15lbs
Sarah (cabbagebaby) - 1 stone
Anna (annawrigley) - 12lbs
Amy (Amygwen) - 50lbs
Sara (smatheson) - 20lbs
Lucy (lucy_x) - 48lbs
Laura (laura1991) - 10lbs
Shannon (x__amour) - 20lbs
Melissa (melissa.feb12) - 40lbs
Rome (quintinsmommy) - 15lbs
Heather (Heathergc) - 2 stone
Lauren (laurenburch) - 40lbs
Sam (samface182) - 1 stone 11lbs
Tina (Burchy314) - 10lbs
Cari (Ariannasmama) - 50lbs​

aww you made a group! hah! err i don't know how much i want to loose. so i'll just say 3 stone too. aah it seems so much more depressing when i realise just how much i want to loose :(

I only find I can lose weight when I'm motivated by others to do so :hugs:
it seems like alot but i lost 2 stone in 4 months before i got pregnant

i want too loose 8lb more to get to 8 stone :) then once ive reached that try to maintain it then loose another half stone :D
lost 6lb since last monday :D so happy lol

Brilliant idea. :]

I weigh 9 stone 9lb & want to get to 8 stone 0lb. So I got to loose 1 stone 9lb. x

Aymie you do not need to lose weight!

we can all do it :D I'm desperate to because I know I can I'm just rubbish with sticking to it.

we can all do it :D I'm desperate to because I know I can I'm just rubbish with sticking to it.

Eeek i know what you mean it's like I will loose weight!! Stick to it for 2 days and then it's back to eating rubbish lol. We can all deffiently do it though.:happydance:

Eeek i know what you mean it's like I will loose weight!! Stick to it for 2 days and then it's back to eating rubbish lol. We can all deffiently do it though.:happydance:

Yeah the worst thing is that my OH buys crap food and he doesnt put on any weight!

i know, my diets last about a day! :\ sometimes not even that. i just snack the whole time. yesterday i ate a whole garlic bread. it was a good day!

Laura!
Ive done that hahah.

My thing is that my medication makes me not want to eat until about 6pm and then i eat EVERYTHING

I have no motivation to lose weight! I have just eat chocolate for breakfast because i cant be bothered making anything!

i havent had anything but orange juice since thursday :blush:
bad way to loose it but i havent felt hungry at all :shrug:
least the weights dropping off though :D

Can i get in on this guys?
I need to lose 2 stone :)
xxx

Does zumba work? Im tempted to join classes!

its bloody hard work.
I mean its working for me (I do it at home on the wii. Far to scared to go to a class) but its not doing too much at the moment. Probably because I'm so flabby and I don't do it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"