• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

I go to Zumba and it's a really good work-out!
Doesn't seem enough for me though, my weight will NOT come off no matter how hard i try :cry:

I go to Zumba and it's a really good work-out!
Doesn't seem enough for me though, my weight will NOT come off no matter how hard i try :cry:

Yeah I have a jelly belly and nothing seems to be toning it.
Zumbas good to get some exercise though.
And I find walking up and down hills with max in his pram helps.

Bbyno1-9lb.
Please stop me eating chocolate for breakfast!! lol

Put me down, wanna loose 3 stone! Unlikely, but hay I can dream.

ME ME MEEEEE!!

Erm i'd like to lose 2 stone BUT im going to go for 1stone 7lbs for the minute x

wooo theres lots of us! None of us will fail.

And Lois! Eat lots of cake today. your allowed!

Yes Lois, you can eat WHATEVER you want today, worry about weight tomorrow instead ;)

Already had about 10 celebrations now, a chocolate rocky bar, cuppa with 2 sugars and a bit of chocolate cake from last night. :dohh:
But yeah, start tomorrow ;)

Already had about 10 celebrations now, a chocolate rocky bar, cuppa with 2 sugars and a bit of chocolate cake from last night. :dohh:
But yeah, start tomorrow ;)

Thats what I have every day for brekkie haha

Wellllllll i just attempted to put on a pair of size 12 jeans - couldn't even get them past my knees FAIL lol xx

Wellllllll i just attempted to put on a pair of size 12 jeans - couldn't even get them past my knees FAIL lol xx

YOU LIAR LINZIE IVE SEEN PICTURES OF YOU YOUR A TWIG
MUST BE TINY 12's

I suppose they were skinnies, but still!
I'm such a weird size... a 10 on top, a size 14 bum, and a size 12 hips :wacko: i'd just like to be a happy medium please lol.
xx

i want to lose a stone im only 9 stone but i have to wear size 10-12 jeans my bum fills them out wayy too much lol :(

we could do a wednesday weekly weigh in to see how were all getting on? :D

I suppose they were skinnies, but still!
I'm such a weird size... a 10 on top, a size 14 bum, and a size 12 hips :wacko: i'd just like to be a happy medium please lol.
xx

You've just described my whole body. :haha:
My size 10 tops fit me fine! Apart from the little bit of tightness around my flabby belly :sick:
But yeah 14 ass 12 hips and 12 thighs i'd say.

Just read the first post, add me please. I'd like to lose 1 stone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"