Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

I know you hate your body Linzie and I've not seen it unclothed :)winkwink:) so I can only speak for you clothed but you are seriously one of the most gorgeous people I've ever met! You are stunning ! Don't be sadsies :hugs: xxxx

Thanks anna, thats so nice of you.
I feel like a dick because i knowwww there are bigger girls who will be thinking 'tttsch, you're just saying that' but i'm honestly not. In clothes i can just about pull it off, but unclothed i honestly look like a giant stretch-marked blob :lol:
I'm used to being a size 8... i don't like this size 14 lark.
xxx

half the people that've posted on here DO NOT need to lose weight :|

I've just taken some pre-diet photos and am sitting here crying.
I didn't realise quite how bad my tummy was getting until i took photos :cry: xx

I cried when I posted mine Linzie :(, although everyone was sooo nice I feel like shit I hate my body more now than ever. I always had issues but now I just want to cut it off, the problem is I love food I crave it. I love recipes, cooking the lot it makes me :cry: as I’m obsessed.

You look lovely in your FB hunny :hugs:
If it’s any consolation I took 50 pics (exactly 50 :cry:)and chose 5 of the best out of a bad bunch :(

sign me up too, I would like to loose 15 lbs by the end of summer because once I get to school I will be working out alot to become a police officer and I guess now is good as any time.

Pre weight loss picture
and hell yeah I love granny panties!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110516_7.jpg
    Snapshot_20110516_7.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
I love how I'm blatantly the fattest person in teen parenting :haha: LOL in my face!

I've lost 52 lbs so far, and I want to lose 40 more. I'd feel really bad if I joined though because of my EDNOS? Am I allowed?

sign me up too, I would like to loose 15 lbs by the end of summer because once I get to school I will be working out alot to become a police officer and I guess now is good as any time.

Pre weight loss picture
and hell yeah I love granny panties!

You looook really good :flower:

Rome you look good, you've definitely lost weight :hugs:
I'm scared of posting mine because i know there are unwelcome guests looking...

add meee! i'm 10stone 11. i want to be 9 stone. so 1 stone 11 to lose! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"