Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

LINZIEEEEEEE i'm gonna go whack my laptop on charge and you better be on facebook...................xxxxxxxxxxxxx

updated by the way.
I've started the day bad. I'm eating a cupcake :haha:
I'm going for a power walk with Kaytee (lov3hat3) later so I'll work it off then!

I haven't eaten anything today yet. I never normally get hungry till afternoon... Might go for a ice cream though :) We're really short on moiney this week, so didn't get much food, good for the diet though :thumbup:

Have to go counselling later so gonna walk it!

I haven't eaten anything today yet. I never normally get hungry till afternoon... Might go for a ice cream though :) We're really short on moiney this week, so didn't get much food, good for the diet though :thumbup:

Have to go counselling later so gonna walk it!

Lol yeah we had like no money either so not much food here lol. I've lost 3 pounds exactly since Monday.

hm. today i have eaten a mini roll, a banana and left over sausage caserole.. mm..

Yeahhh guys not eating isn't exactly the best way to go about it...

btw linzie, you don't look anything as bad as you described.

i don't think you look fat at all! :hugs: :)

Thanks laura :hugs: although that was me sucking in, i daren't let it all hang out lol! x

i'd post mine and you'd feel a million times better, but i might end up making people sick. hah so better not :)

Yeahhh guys not eating isn't exactly the best way to go about it...

I never have an appetite, one week I eat loads, the next I eat barely anything, always been like that :/ I want to make an effort of trying to eat breakfast everyday though, never eat brekkie! x

I force myself to eat brekkie even if its just a banana. best meal of the day.

I'm never hungry in the morning, might get some cereal bars though.

linzie i agree you look great and nothing like i thought after what u described, dont be so hard on yourself :) xxx

yea linz you do look good!
and I agree not eating is not a good thing, when I was younger I had an eating disorder and I would not eat till it got to the point one day I would eat EVERYTHING I could.. and that lead to worse things
anyway I'm not dieting this go around at least not yet, dieting makes me feel a bit insane so I'm just starting to work out alot more!

I try to eat at least once a day but tbh, I'm not hungry. :shrug:

I'll join. Been doing Weightwatchers since October and have lost 5stone 2.5lb

So, hello everyone :wave:

^ Wow that's amazing well done!!

And Linzie you look absolutely fine honestly! As the others said, nothing like you described!! Don't be so down on yourself :)
And loving the froggies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->