Teen Pregnancy Study!

teenpregstudy

Reaction score
Teen Pregnancy Study

Are you pregnant? If so, I am interested in hearing more about what you were thinking and feeling before you got pregnant. By participating in this study, you will contribute to the research on teen pregnancy and help other girls like you. You will also have the opportunity to enter a raffle to win a $50 American Express gift card!

You can be part of this study if:
1. You are pregnant.
2. You are a female between the ages of 13 and 19.
3. You identify your race/ethnicity as Latina, African American, White, or Asian.
4. You were not married when you got pregnant.
5. This is your first pregnancy.

If these are true for you, I invite you to please take the next 15 minutes to complete my online survey by visiting this website: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WWRF3VZ

If you are under 18, your parent/guardian will need to give permission for you to participate.

If you know anyone else who would be interested in being part of this study, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward the link to them.

Thank you!

If you have any questions about the survey, please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Jamie Siegel

This study is for teens living in the United States only. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks to all who have already taken the survey :)

Hi All- Still looking for participants to take my survey. Please pass this info on to anyone who meets the above criteria or finish the survey if you have not already done so. Thanks ;)

Hi all- I just need a few more pregnant teens! Any help passing this info along would be great!

Can I still do it even though I just had my baby 2 months ago so I am not pregnant anymore? I am 18 and from the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->