-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I hate when I have dreams that I'm pregnant, they always feel real...

Tbh I thought we were past the poo explosions. This was the most impressive yet.. Oh the joys of kids. :haha:

Tbh I will never take the washing machine for granted again! Just done a bathload of laundry and I can barely feel my arms! The good news is my new one is awesome and is coming on 2nd September :) 7kg load, 1200 rpm, A+++ energy rating :)

Sorry can't quote your replies!

On minimum wage for 16 hours my income support would get stopped, I worked out with tax credits too on their calculator and it's not much more at all because of the fact my income support will be stopped! I'm so upset over it :/

I haven't been claiming child tax credits yet because my mam was claiming on my behalf, something to do with the fact that they said my parents could claim working tax credit at the same time :wacko: I'm going to wait now though and see what money I get for child tax credit and then maybe see about working again. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise though, I've got my open university course starting in October, driving lessons, maybe getting a house and Elodie (obviously :haha: )

How come you can't get ctc? My Mum phones up to renew hers (ctc for my sister and wtc) and they said I void get it even though we're living in the same household... May be.worth giving them a ring and see, the best time to get through to them is a SaturdAy :)

Tbh today was my second day of college and I can't believe how tired I am. I forgot jus how tiring travelling, sitting around and learning was! I got home at 5pm yesterday and I was I bed for 7:30pm along with everyone else. It's 10:19pm right now and I am exhausted. If it weren't for CBB and other amusing programmes on the tv then I would have been in bed hours ago. I'm not used to waking to an alarm every morning but hopefully it gets better. Because we've only started college we aren't doing any work and just sitting around, "getting to know each other" although we all got friendly yesterday. I just can't wait to start doing real course work, but i am knackered! xx

You guys r soo lucky my boo just left me for some freak skank.
I feel like I can do without him tho.

Tbh today was my second day of college and I can't believe how tired I am. I forgot jus how tiring travelling, sitting around and learning was! I got home at 5pm yesterday and I was I bed for 7:30pm along with everyone else. It's 10:19pm right now and I am exhausted. If it weren't for CBB and other amusing programmes on the tv then I would have been in bed hours ago. I'm not used to waking to an alarm every morning but hopefully it gets better. Because we've only started college we aren't doing any work and just sitting around, "getting to know each other" although we all got friendly yesterday. I just can't wait to start doing real course work, but i am knackered! xx

hey gurl, congrats! It will be worth it in the end! :happydance: can't wait to get my degree and be done with waitressing forever!

I'm soooooooo tired zZzZzZ

Tbh I've just done the last day of the first week of my work out and I'm not feeling hopeful. Weigh in and measurements tomorrow, I hope I've made some sort of change!

Tbh I have gained half a stone since starting the injection 3 months ago, wtf!! :cry:

TBH I am so glad I'm having another baby boy :cloud9:

Had my scan yesterday and I am beyond ecstatic that my Alex will have someone to share his toy trucks with and building blocks! Pretty stoked that I don't need to buy anymore baby clothes either as I still have all of my sons :haha:

Tbh, I wish I didnt leave here. I miss all the young moms I use to talk to ; (

TBH I am so glad I'm having another baby boy :cloud9:

Had my scan yesterday and I am beyond ecstatic that my Alex will have someone to share his toy trucks with and building blocks! Pretty stoked that I don't need to buy anymore baby clothes either as I still have all of my sons :haha:

Congratulations! That's lovely!

I would love another lil boy :)

Tbh I feel heavily pregnant at 23 weeks :(
Really hope it gets better soon, I hate not being able to play with Jason properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->