-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh OMG i'm getting married in 10 months! Time to hop back onto the exercise train!! :dance:

Tbh I really should not have let myself eat anything and everything when I was pregnant. It's making my weight loss journey a bit harder now, now that I have to control myself when all I really want is a huge bowl of ice cream.... Self control, self control, self control.... :/

THE it's only 09:40am and I am knackered already... been up since 7am and sitting around doing nothing really tires me! Taking emily upstairs for a nap in an hour or so and I think I'm join her... really need to start going to bed earlier!!!

TBH: I thought I was ready to have a child at just age 14, I ended up getting pregnant a few months later, and then giving birth to my son <3 Now, to expand our family, we are hopefully expecting baby #2.
And I honestly cannot wait to start my schooling to become a nurse and start my career :)

Tbh I'm an auntie!!! And my nephew is freaking adorable!! Also FINALLY a boy in the family :haha:

TBH I am SICK of this small house where their is no room for anything and I am SICK of these floors and walls and house work and not being able to let emily play outside because the gardens a wreck! I am just so sick of this house and this street! I can't wait to move!!!

I can get ctc, but my mam was claiming on my behalf because the people there told her to do it that way and she would get more because my dad is working :wacko: but it didn't work like that because my claim is double the amount my mam was getting! Hopefully it's not been backdated to when I sent the claim form off and I will get it weekly :)

Tbh I'm regretting not giving breast feeding a go today! And I'm dreading doing my theory, I keep putting off revising for it because it's so boring :dohh:

Tbh that's OH started on a new boat and away for a week. Jason keeps going into the hall and shouting on him, the same when I put him to bed. This will be hard :(

tbh back to doing the video today, not feeling energetic though!

Tbh, I'm so drained today and just feel like I'm going to pass out.
Can't wait to get to the doctors, get some iron tablets and hopefully start feeling better. Ugh.

Tbh this car smells like a mixture of wheat thins, Gatorade and something I can't identify and I know it's just my smelling being over sensitive but it's driving me crazy!
Also...tbh I have so few people to talk to, that I actually have half a mind to message OH's ex that spent months trying to get us to talk to her and now that we have, has lost interest lol

tbh I keep changing my mind on what to get Alice for Christmas also I just know I'm going to go over my budget :haha:

Tbh I'm fed up of finding toys I want to get Jason then realising the little 'No delivery to Scottish Islands' message :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->