-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbfh "des go to sleep" doesn't work when it's gone 2am, you've been playing fuckin halo since I went to sleep at 11, I wake up and say something at 2, you go back and start ANOTHER game...no. Ill not sleep. I'm fuckin mad.

Tbh, if my DH cant change how hes treating me...itll be the end of our marriage..

tbh i'm ready to crack

:hugs: and tbh I'm the same, can't stop worrying, feels like my head is about to expload :( and i just feel so drained and kinda like a zombie because I just can't cry, but I know in goibf to crack soon and I bet its going to be Saturday night (supposed to be having a girly night and a few drinks, for the first time since I was 17, I'm now 20) I hope to God I don't burst out in tears because its supposed to be a good night and I don't want to spoil it for everyone else :/ even though I won't be able to fully enjoy it because of everything that's swirling about my head..... Urgh dont think any of that made sense!

TBH, the guy I'm seeing knows how to give me baby fever and I'm already pregnant. :haha: he sent me a picture of himself holding his newborn nephew the other day and wow, my uterus exploded. :winkwink: he's so good with kids! Makes me happy. Feel like my life is coming together so nicely! I'll have my GED finished on September 10th also! Yay! Also have my best friends party to go to on Saturday, and I will be making a cheesecake for this occasion ;) safe to say I'm VERY excited.... :haha: love me some cheesecake!!

TBH
I have been cleaning all evening due to flooding my kitchen :brat:

Tbh I'm not bothered about my baby self settling... I just wish my comforting/rocking etc would actually work! Like, without half hour-2hours of screaming, thrashing, grabbing and crying first :( when do they grow,out of this phase? She sleeps well when she's asleep but getting her to sleep is like going to war! Every nap time and bed time results in some injury on my part, bad back a lot of stress and tears :(

tbh I am now working part time, full time schooling(online) and taking care of a one year old and also planning to take on another part time job in 6 weeks. I love how busy I am but I wish I could handle the stress of it all a bit better!

Also! TBH I hate when my alarm doesn't wake me up in the morning and I have 15 minutes to get me and Jake dressed, fed, packed and changed for the day. Crazy rush this morning!

Tbh I am so fed up of OH atm and everything is really stressing me out. Wish OH would realise how much he takes me for granted. Just want to curl up in bed for a week :(

Tbh Kian can almost open the stair gate we have stopping him from getting out of the living room into the kitchen, deffo going to have to get ones that are more complicated to open for the stairs!!

Tbh my house is going to smell like a farm for a week :/ I've got three rabbits from back home while they go on holiday :/ also not forgetting my own guinea pig....

TBH I love Mr & Mrs Smith even though I have seen it 100000 times

TBH I'm nervous about my social studies GED test tomorrow. I did horrible in that subject at school! But I'm pretty confident in the Constitution test on Wednesday. Been studying for that one for two weeks :haha:

Tbh mine and oh's relationship has reached breaking point and I'm seriously considering leaving him :cry: the story is way to long to even begin writing it on here but basically he is so disrespectful when he drinks and has crossed the line way to many times! And I don't know if I can find it on my heart to forgive him again :cry: I am willing to try couples counseling for Kians sake and mine tbh because I still stupidly love him in some way so hopefully it will help is work on our problems because if not it will be over and Kian will have to grow up in a broken family like I did :cry: and the little piece of my heart that's left will be shattered like the rest and I really don't know if I can cope with that :cry:

Tbh mine and oh's relationship has reached breaking point and I'm seriously considering leaving him :cry: the story is way to long to even begin writing it on here but basically he is so disrespectful when he drinks and has crossed the line way to many times! And I don't know if I can find it on my heart to forgive him again :cry: I am willing to try couples counseling for Kians sake and mine tbh because I still stupidly love him in some way so hopefully it will help is work on our problems because if not it will be over and Kian will have to grow up in a broken family like I did :cry: and the little piece of my heart that's left will be shattered like the rest and I really don't know if I can cope with that :cry:

:hugs:

tbh it's finally getting cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"