-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh mine and oh's relationship has reached breaking point and I'm seriously considering leaving him :cry: the story is way to long to even begin writing it on here but basically he is so disrespectful when he drinks and has crossed the line way to many times! And I don't know if I can find it on my heart to forgive him again :cry: I am willing to try couples counseling for Kians sake and mine tbh because I still stupidly love him in some way so hopefully it will help is work on our problems because if not it will be over and Kian will have to grow up in a broken family like I did :cry: and the little piece of my heart that's left will be shattered like the rest and I really don't know if I can cope with that :cry:

:hugs: hope everything works out, message me if you need somebody to talk to :)

Tbh I've had such a good day today! Just been happy :) wish Elodie would hurry up and settle for her nap though :(

Tbh mine and oh's relationship has reached breaking point and I'm seriously considering leaving him :cry: the story is way to long to even begin writing it on here but basically he is so disrespectful when he drinks and has crossed the line way to many times! And I don't know if I can find it on my heart to forgive him again :cry: I am willing to try couples counseling for Kians sake and mine tbh because I still stupidly love him in some way so hopefully it will help is work on our problems because if not it will be over and Kian will have to grow up in a broken family like I did :cry: and the little piece of my heart that's left will be shattered like the rest and I really don't know if I can cope with that :cry:

:hugs::hugs: I hope you can sort it out

Tbh I really want to tell my parents

tbh I've put more things on ebay, I hope it sells... seems like nobody wants any of the things I sell... :dohh:

:hugs: Feel free to message me on Facebook if you need a chat or a vent! Xx

Bad - Tbh I am so sick of wondering if my son will be healthy. I need to know what is going on now before I crack.

Good - Tbh I treated myself to Iron Man 3 today :D

Tbh firstly, I think I'm finally over my holiday blues. I still hate England though, I'd be more than happy to move out to Menorca tomorrow :haha:

And secondly, I wish OH never moved in with me, I wish I told him not to. Now I'm stuck in this shitty situation where I want my flat to myself but he moved away from family and friends to give us a chance :/

Tbh in 2 weeks I find out my GED results!! So glad I finished :cloud9: Going to be signing up for some (online) college classes for now, to get some credits going :) I'm going to do online until #2 is old enough to be watched! So probably around 6-9 months, depending how well he takes a bottle with expressed bm. Hopefully this time around I respond to a pump! Could never pump at all with Alex, so I just gave up on it lol

Tbh I wish my mother would stop telling me what to do with Elodie :dohh: I need to move out bad!

Tbh my open university stuff came back earlier, don't know whether to be scared or excited lol!

Tbh I honestly don't know how long I can put up with my mam telling me what to do with Elodie constantly :dohh: wish I was brave enough to say something!

Tbh I honestly don't know how long I can put up with my mam telling me what to do with Elodie constantly :dohh: wish I was brave enough to say something!

You need to say something! You don't have to be mean about it, just day that you know she's only trying to help and you appreciate the advice but you'd rather she didn't put it in a way that makes it seem like she's trying to tell you what to do!

That way it's not a direct accusation but she still gets the point :)

TBH I have never in my life been so relieved to see AF as I was just now... Phew!

tbh I'm so glad that the rabbits are going home tomorrow! Can't wait to see them gone, one guinea pig is enough for me, never mind three rabbits!! :haha:

tbh I'm so glad that the rabbits are going home tomorrow! Can't wait to see them gone, one guinea pig is enough for me, never mind three rabbits!! :haha:

Oh I adore rabbits:cloud9:

Same :haha: but I don't like looking after them! My aunt has 5 back home, they were away so we had thr three girls here and her neighborhour had the other two... Wish I had one of the boys, he's so easy, plus he comes out without making mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->