-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh I've finally bought Alice a new forward facing car seat, she's been in her infant seat up until now, but I'm so scared of her going into it. I'm just glad that we don't actually drive so only in the car twice a week max.

Tbh I am so happy and proud of our little boy! :happydance: Let's hope things stay this way!

Tbh I need a break away from everyone and everything. I don't know who I am anymore or what 'kimberleys' like. All I know is mummy mode, and it would be nice to go on a holiday somewhere warm to find what kimberleys like. I don't know who she is! Any offers? Someone come take me away for a week please!

tbh I feel so lost. I wish I hadn't decided to leave LO. Even though I know theres no way around this financial situation.

Tbh I feel like I can finally breathe! Test came back negative thank God! When the doctor phoned me and told me the news I felt so relieved I cried. I feel like a big weight has just been lifted of my shoulders...ahhhh :) But obviously me and Oh have a lot to work on in our relationship still but at least we can get started on that now and hopefully start getting close again like we used to be, I miss that so much. I'm obviously still worried though because well the symptoms I've been getting aren't nothing and it all points to PID :/ so going to the doctors tomorrow to see if it is that again :nope: fingers crossed its not! And this time I go to the doctors I am going to press on the fact that I want the tests scans etc to see if I have any damage on my Fallopian tubes from the last time I had PID, would prefer to know now what my chances are of being able to have anymore kids rather then in a few years time trying then to find out I can't, so fingers crossed there isn't too much damage done :/ and hopefully even none at all! Miracles can happen right? :/

Tbh I'm so tired. This Breaking Bad addiction is going to kill me :haha:

Me and OH just got series 5 on DVD :)

I have the first half of season 5! Only on season 3 disc 3 atm, it's SO good I can't wait to get to season 5! I will be sad when it's over though haha

I know I can't believe season 6 is the last one :( I've just started watching season 4 again with my mum because she hasn't seen that one yet, also gonna start watching from the first episode of season 1 with MIL possibly :D

The guy who plays Walter is never gonna be the dad from Malcolm in the middle again...

Tbh I'm finally gonna book my theory today! So scared though but I need to pass it ASAP :dohh:

Why is everybody on about breaking bad all of a sudden?! What is it? Is it good? :haha: now I've watched all the lost's perhaps I can move onto this while I'm waiting for revenge to come back on :haha:

Tbh I'm finally gonna book my theory today! So scared though but I need to pass it ASAP :dohh:

Why is everybody on about breaking bad all of a sudden?! What is it? Is it good? :haha: now I've watched all the lost's perhaps I can move onto this while I'm waiting for revenge to come back on :haha:

It is awesome! (although my breaking bad love isn't sudden, I've been into it for years) it's about a highschool chemistry teacher (played by the dad from malcolm in the middle) who finds out he has cancer and starts cooking meth with one of his former students

Tbh I will be in my second trimester for my dating scan, looking forward to seeing a fully formed baby :D

It is awesome! (although my breaking bad love isn't sudden, I've been into it for years) it's about a highschool chemistry teacher (played by the dad from malcolm in the middle) who finds out he has cancer and starts cooking meth with one of his former students

Wow sounds good lol! I'll have to have a look :winkwink:

Tbh if it's so late and you're too tired, why are you still watching tv..

Tbh I'm so tired. This Breaking Bad addiction is going to kill me :haha:

Me and OH just got series 5 on DVD :)

I have the first half of season 5! Only on season 3 disc 3 atm, it's SO good I can't wait to get to season 5! I will be sad when it's over though haha

I know I can't believe season 6 is the last one :( I've just started watching season 4 again with my mum because she hasn't seen that one yet, also gonna start watching from the first episode of season 1 with MIL possibly :D

The guy who plays Walter is never gonna be the dad from Malcolm in the middle again...

Omg there's a season 6?! Someone told me 5 was the last, I'm so happy there's another season lmao! :happydance:

Yes it's available to preorder for November from Amazon :) I have asked for it for Christmas though as I don't really want anything lol

Tbh I can't wait for our flat to be sorted. We've only been here 5ish months. Can't wait for it to be a lot less cluttered and all the clothes to have somewhere to go. So tired though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->