-*- teen tbh -*-

To be honest... I'm really sad and upset today and just wish I knew where to turn. :(

To be honest... I'm really sad and upset today and just wish I knew where to turn. :(

You can message me if you need to talk :flower:

Tbh I feel so drained constantly :( need some iron tablets again I think!

Tbh I can feel my stress levels rising! Imogen is half an oz off the waight limit for her carseat to be backwards facing, so I rang kiddicare to see if she can stay backwards even though she's reached the limit, the man said no, but I can't have her forward facing until she's been sitting unsupported for 6 Weeks, basically he suggested I just don't go anywhere, then told me that the seat I have doesn't fit in any of the cars I travel in, so suggested I get someone to drive me to the shop in Peterborough to get a new one. Even though I allegedly can't go anywhere. And to top it all of my baby stinks of vomit and I have no idea why!

Tbh I feel guilty about not having at least a little treat night for Oakley's 18 month mark. I was gonna do half birthdays and I totally forgot lmao!

& tbh I have to run away with Oakley to escape somewhere for a week, everything here is driving me crazy.

Tbh I've worked 29 hours in three days. Will probably be doing another ten today :/
I'm not sure how long I can keep up with this, specially when the shop is a nightmare =P

And to top it off, my little cousin is really sick and was just being babysat at my moms...LO can't get sick with me away. Pleeeaaasssee have the amazing immune system I spent almost 3 years bfing to try and build.

Tbh I feel guilty about not having at least a little treat night for Oakley's 18 month mark. I was gonna do half birthdays and I totally forgot lmao!

& tbh I have to run away with Oakley to escape somewhere for a week, everything here is driving me crazy.

Why not treat him now? He's still 18 months :haha:

Tbh Alice went in her forward facing car seat yesterday and she wasn't really that bothered! I was expecting her to be totally amazed by it :haha:

Tbh I still can't believe we've going to have two kids! I still can't imagine it! :wacko:

Tbh I've hardly felt this baby kick all day and was starting to get a bit worried. Now he/she is beating me up and it feels like my ribs are gonna break. Owwww. :haha:

Tbh OHs dad was smoking in the house today -.- wtf he knows I'm pregnant.
Tbh I'm not sure if I'm happy or not that OH and I may have to get married soon so I can be covered under his work insurance. I want to get married but I want him to do it cos he wants to.

Tbh staying awake until 3am talking about everything with OH was not my best move

Tbh I'm so excited, OH has 2 job interviews this week after nothing for months! Wish him luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->