-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I cannot wait for Christmas

Same!! :haha:

tbh I wanna get married now! :brat:
why must weddings cost so much!?!

Ahh! i so badly know the feeling!! We're getting married in june and i'm having a small heart attack over how much we're spending! :hugs:

We won't be able to afford for years yet, I know we've only been engaged for a few months, but we've been together for so long I just want to be his wife now!!! :haha:

Tbh I'm really nervous about my doctors appointment tomorrow, of course I want to get to the bottom of what's wrong with me but I'm scared it turns out to be something serious :/

Ahh! i so badly know the feeling!! We're getting married in june and i'm having a small heart attack over how much we're spending! :hugs:

We won't be able to afford for years yet, I know we've only been engaged for a few months, but we've been together for so long I just want to be his wife now!!! :haha:

I want him to propose:cry:, we have been together 8 years in January and still no ring :haha:

Ah fair enough! Me and OH will have been engaged for 2 years (minus a week!) when we get married and it couldn't come quick enough for me!! Best bit will be seeing my LO looking all swish in a suit! :D

I want him to propose:cry:, we have been together 8 years in January and still no ring :haha:
Omg that must be so frustrating! OH and i will have been together for almost 6 (1 week away from) when we get married.

Tbh I'm really nervous about my doctors appointment tomorrow, of course I want to get to the bottom of what's wrong with me but I'm scared it turns out to be something serious :/
Good luck! :hugs:

I sent him the link to the ring I liked, a few weeks later in bed he had the box, I couldnt stop laughing, I didn't think he'd do it but he did, he asked me :haha:

I'm getting married next week :) Buttt it's just a super small church ceremony followed by a meal out with close family and a few friends. Hoping I won't regret not having the big wedding I always imagined! xx

Tbh after Oakley's random allergic reaction to basically nothing as he hadn't eaten anything except toast that I knew of has scared me so much... Even if I offer him fruit I'm watching for signs of swelling with the antihistamines at the ready and when he sleeps more than an hour I start to panic. I can't wait til I can get past it and no longer worry about feeding him.

Tbh after Oakley's random allergic reaction to basically nothing as he hadn't eaten anything except toast that I knew of has scared me so much... Even if I offer him fruit I'm watching for signs of swelling with the antihistamines at the ready and when he sleeps more than an hour I start to panic. I can't wait til I can get past it and no longer worry about feeding him.

:hugs:

I'm getting married next week :) Buttt it's just a super small church ceremony followed by a meal out with close family and a few friends. Hoping I won't regret not having the big wedding I always imagined! xx

This is the kind I actually want, but, with like two people there. I don't want a wedding, I just want to get married but OH wants a wedding with all our close family and such there :dohh:

:hugs: I was like this for ages after Jason was in hospital, it gets better :flower:

Tbh I had my first-ever migraine yesterday and it was horrendous! I'd honestly rather do labour. So glad it's over now and hoping it's not going to become a regular thing :/

This is the kind I actually want, but, with like two people there. I don't want a wedding, I just want to get married but OH wants a wedding with all our close family and such there :dohh:

Originally we were going to have a hugeee one with our massive extended families- would have been over 100 people! We only have one week to go and I still have things that need to be done (haven't even got our rings yet) so I would never have been organised enough to plan a big wedding. xx

Tbh I'm so proud of my amazing OH! He had 2 interviews in 2 days, he got one of the jobs and has to phone the other back tomorrow so they can see if they can work some hours round the first one :) he interviews so well it's just been so hard getting the interviews!

Tbh I had my first-ever migraine yesterday and it was horrendous! I'd honestly rather do labour. So glad it's over now and hoping it's not going to become a regular thing :/

Originally we were going to have a hugeee one with our massive extended families- would have been over 100 people! We only have one week to go and I still have things that need to be done (haven't even got our rings yet) so I would never have been organised enough to plan a big wedding. xx

I think I'll still have a small wedding, but in a nice venue, but of course I need money to do so :haha:

Tbh I'm so proud of my amazing OH! He had 2 interviews in 2 days, he got one of the jobs and has to phone the other back tomorrow so they can see if they can work some hours round the first one :) he interviews so well it's just been so hard getting the interviews!
Whoop whoop, that's brilliant!

Whoop whoop, that's brilliant!

Thankyou :) he's got his induction tomorrow all the way in Lowestoft :)

Tbh I feel huge with this pregnancy o_O) but I don't eat enough for it to be fat and my tummy is kinda hard. I didn't really show until 16-18 weeks last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->