-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I feel huge with this pregnancy o_O) but I don't eat enough for it to be fat and my tummy is kinda hard. I didn't really show until 16-18 weeks last time.

They say you show quicker with your second pregnancy than your first. I didn't even show until 28ish weeks with Alice. I can't wait to be pregnant again, I do hope I show sooner, I just felt fat until I was 30 weeks. :haha:

-

tbh, I can't wait for OH's birthday!

Tbh OH has two weeks off work :D That's great as he works about 100 hours a week :-(

Tbh I love how I told my boss first I couldn't work weekends then that I could do every other and he expects that I'll just give up my plans after working 9 a day, 5 days in a row when I told him I couldn't work this weekend. Sorry. You pay me under the books and give me shit about paying me. I'm not giving up seeing my daughter another week for you. You did shit all week. Literally worked 4 hours -.-

Tbh I can't last these days without having an afternoon nap with Kian and going to bed at about 10 feels like 3 in the morning to me! Totally drained! :sleep:

Tbh I feel so crap lately :(
Constantly dizzy, lightheaded and having headaches. Thank god OH is home!

Tbh I wish I hadn't rushed things with OH. He had wanted to stay in NY an save up money so we could move into a place in CT together. But I was impatient and pushed him. Now I'm stuck between two worlds, slightly more happy in one but..I'm too pressed for time. I don't have six months! Life isn't fair. And I'm so stupid to have ever thought my life was hard before this.

Tbh Alex had his FIRST haircut yesterday and I regret it today. I wanna cry. I miss his curls. Omg. And I can't believe I'm almost third trimester already. Where is time going???? I am getting scared of labor coming up because of the few complications I had with Alex. :nope: It's coming up so fast....next thing I know I'm gonna be holding a newborn. I am so freaked out!

Tbh I got a letter through for my groin/abdominal scan yesterday for the 29 th of this month and I'm really nervous :S of course I want to know what's wrong and causing the pain but I'm just so nervous incase its something really bad :/

Tbh I got a letter through for my groin/abdominal scan yesterday for the 29 th of this month and I'm really nervous :S of course I want to know what's wrong and causing the pain but I'm just so nervous incase its something really bad :/

I hope everything is fine :hugs:

TBH i say to myself every single day without fail 'i wish i could turn back time' but i dont mean turn back time and not get pregnant... i mean to turn back time and never meet FOB... If i had one wish, but i could keep my babies and everything we have right now, id wish that id never met FOB. I can see now why most marriages end in divorce. I thought he was the most amazing man and the one for me until we had emily. Eeverything went down hill and i thought things would change after nathan was born but nothing ever did... i have definitely learned my lesson :cry:

TBH i say to myself every single day without fail 'i wish i could turn back time' but i dont mean turn back time and not get pregnant... i mean to turn back time and never meet FOB... If i had one wish, but i could keep my babies and everything we have right now, id wish that id never met FOB. I can see now why most marriages end in divorce. I thought he was the most amazing man and the one for me until we had emily. Eeverything went down hill and i thought things would change after nathan was born but nothing ever did... i have definitely learned my lesson :cry:

Oh no :nope: I hope you're okay! :hugs: x

Oh no :nope: I hope you're okay! :hugs: x

Im fine, FOB moved out today (for like the 20th time since emily was born) and im just so sick of going back and forth with him! I gave him the choice to stay or go and he chose to leave... although he left half of his clothes and took keys with him so ive no idea if he is being serious about this break up or just trying to prove a point or something! He will no doubt come back within the fortnight, and i really just cant be arsed with him and his shit anymore! :growlmad: xx

:hugs:

Tbh I'm so excited about my flat viewing tomorrow! I know it's just a viewing but it's a step in the right direction :) Imogen us still awake though so she's probably gonna be grumpy for it :p

Tbh I feel like I'm not as connected to this pregnancy as I was Michael :(
Makes me feel like a shitty mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"