-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I can't believe how fast my little girls growing up. It seems like just yesterday I was going in to start my induction. :( They weren't kidding when they said they grow up fast.

ahhhh Ryan's 1 next week!!!!:cry:my baby's growing up!!!

Tbh I feel like I'm not as connected to this pregnancy as I was Michael :(
Makes me feel like a shitty mum

I feel the same. All my attention is going on Isabella and I kinda forget there's an actual baby inside me and I don't feel connected to this baby like I was last time. Doesn't mean we love them any less though :)

I feel the same. I think it's cos everything rode on my last pregnancy. My mind was still so scattered and fob was gone so all I had was the baby. This time.. My whole world is scattered and there's so little time to concentrate on anything. I still write the date as August if I don't pay attention xP

But it still bothers me. It just feels wrong to not feel much for this new baby. It doesn't feel real even.

I feel the same way sometimes. It's like half the time I forget I'm pregnant whereas with Tori I was constantly thinking about it. I think it's because we have children and we're constantly on the go that we're not consistently thinking about it, kwim? :hugs:

Tbh I failed my theory.. :haha: booked again for Halloween though! Hope I pass because it's so expensive :/

Tbh, I understand it was our anniversary but I worked 10 hours, I was sick all morning and feel shit today too. Sorry I fell asleep after watching a movie, I was exhausted. Thanks for making me feel terrible.

Tbh I still can't decide whether I'm better off being with OH or not. Being a single mum whilst working would be so much harder than when I was a single SAHM but I just don't think we're right for eachother :(

Tbh there is a different between parent-child and child-parent relationships. Specially when it's a toddler. Your mom being permanently in vietnam isn't the same as being away from my child. It's a horrid situation but it just isn't the same.

Tbh it's my birthday tomorrow and I got just what I wanted! An offer of a flat!

tbh, I quite want this year to end already! I'm hoping next year will bring OH a better paying, full time job...

Happy birthday mummymana! And happy birthday for yesterday Clair x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"