-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I wish Jason would stop fighting his sleep at nap time! Third day in a row that his nap has been 5 hours later than usual, which means the temper comes out! :nope:

Tbh I need to know how to report someone to social services? :/ Someone who stays close to me has been neglecting her kids for far too long! And now Shes pregnant again... I tried to report her before like through my health visitor but was told it couldn't be anonymous so I chickened out :/ because well I have to stay near her and she's the type of person that would make your life a living hell if she found our and it wouldn't surprise me if she would go and report us out of spite! But anyways I now know that you actually can report anonymously but I do t know how? Has anyone here ever had to do this that could give me some advice? I can't just sit back and watch her neglect her kids anymore! Since the last time I was goingto do it the youngest child has been burnt by hot bath water and fell of the dining table and got a black eye :( and apparently the mother was there both times just wasn't quick enough to stop it from happening ( so she says, but I bloody know she wasn't there she was more then likely on her mobile playing games or in bed and making the eldest child of ten look after the rest of the kids! I know this because I have and other people where I stay have seen her do this or heard her shout at the eldest to look after, change feed etc the youngest) its pure neglect and I won't sit back and let it happen anymore! I would feel so guilty if anything else where to happen to them poor kids :( help?

tbh, I go to school from 9-1 and I miss my baby so, so, SO much :(.. I can't wait to go home everyday and see her smile<3
tbh, I'm still really sad about my miscarriage.. I don't talk to OH about it, but whenever I'm alone I feel like crying because I start thinking about it.
tbh, I'm tired 247.. I go to school, go home and cook, clean and take care of Jordyn (not saying OH dosen't help with her) but I'm sooo tired sometimes! blah

Tbh I need to know how to report someone to social services? :/ Someone who stays close to me has been neglecting her kids for far too long! And now Shes pregnant again... I tried to report her before like through my health visitor but was told it couldn't be anonymous so I chickened out :/ because well I have to stay near her and she's the type of person that would make your life a living hell if she found our and it wouldn't surprise me if she would go and report us out of spite! But anyways I now know that you actually can report anonymously but I do t know how? Has anyone here ever had to do this that could give me some advice? I can't just sit back and watch her neglect her kids anymore! Since the last time I was goingto do it the youngest child has been burnt by hot bath water and fell of the dining table and got a black eye :( and apparently the mother was there both times just wasn't quick enough to stop it from happening ( so she says, but I bloody know she wasn't there she was more then likely on her mobile playing games or in bed and making the eldest child of ten look after the rest of the kids! I know this because I have and other people where I stay have seen her do this or heard her shout at the eldest to look after, change feed etc the youngest) its pure neglect and I won't sit back and let it happen anymore! I would feel so guilty if anything else where to happen to them poor kids :( help?

I am not entirely sure about you guys but here you can call the non emergency police or CPS line and tell them you are worried, and they can drop by and just say someone who walked by heard screaming to whatever and they can check out the place and decide to report it or not.

Tbh I want to get Oakley a puppy for Xmas cos he love my mums dog or "gog gog" as he calls him :haha: I know it's a bad idea.... But it would be so awesome

tbh .. I haven't been on in here in FOREVER and I'm pretty sure 98% of you will have no idea who I am.

*Creepin*

Shannon!!!

Hahaha .. you're gonna be here until you're like 80 .. I just know it ;)

Tbh I can't deal with all of the bad luck anymore :brat: Why is being responsible so hard at times!?

To be honest I forgot just how bad nightmares are when you're pregnant. Just so vivid and scary and ugh... :(

Tbh Elodie is such hard work lately, I feel like running away sometimes :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"