-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I am sick of all the medication I have to take lately and the list keeps being added too because almost every tablet I take gives me a horrible side effect then I'm prescribed yet another bunch of tablets to help with the side effects of the tablets I was given in the first effing place!! Urgh! :dohh: On the up side the meds have been helping the horrible abdominal pains I was getting :yipee: Just feel like an old lady with all the tablets I have to take, I've even got one of them Monday to Sunday cases to keep them all in :dohh: :haha:

tbh it's sooooooo dead in the TP forum anymore.

When I used to come on a lot a couple years ago .. there was usually at least a page of new posts to read through.

When I used to come on a lot a couple years ago .. there was usually at least a page of new posts to read through.

It has been like this the past few years sadly... I've definitely had to branch out into other forums but that's okay. :)

Tbh, policemen are so scary :L
Just had one knock on the door to ask about the people across the hall having a serious argument.

It has been like this the past few years sadly... I've definitely had to branch out into other forums but that's okay. :)
Boooooo :growlmad:

There used to be soooo many people on here!

Teen Pregnancy is dead too.

Yep! And pregnancy too! Thank god I use the trimester forums too! Even when I was pregnant with Jason it was much more active :(

The teen pregnancy forum was always full of new threads when I was pregnant with Alice!

Tbh I wish OH wouldnt tell Alice to shut up and things like that when she moans a bit

I agree how dead it is on these forums, teen pregnancy was always full of regular posters when I was pregnant with Oliver and now there's hardly ever new posts! Hopefully it'll liven up again at some point.

The teen pregnancy forum was always full of new threads when I was pregnant with Alice!

Tbh I wish OH wouldnt tell Alice to shut up and things like that when she moans a bit

Ha my OH is the same, he doesn't really have that much patience with Oliver when he's in a scream-y mood, he doesn't stop and think 'He's screaming so he obviously wants food/drink/bottle/teething gel/putting down to bed etc.' he'll just get annoyed and tell him to be quiet :growlmad: xx

Ha my OH is the same, he doesn't really have that much patience with Oliver when he's in a scream-y mood, he doesn't stop and think 'He's screaming so he obviously wants food/drink/bottle/teething gel/putting down to bed etc.' he'll just get annoyed and tell him to be quiet :growlmad: xx

My OH has no patience with Alice at all, it's really annoying, I'd rather he'd just leave the room than tell her to shut up. I just want to kick him sometimes :growlmad:

Tbh you can't post other forum names..that sucks. I really miss another certain forum that fell apart but had good days -.-
It does suck that everything is dead though.

I agree it's dead in here now! I used to be in here a lot but I'm not really on BnB as much as I was when I was pregnant/Teagan was younger!

Tbh as much as I have decided to wait on #2, seeing how many girls are pregnant with a second makes me want another D:

Tbh :cry: I got my whooping cough and flu jabs a couple of days and my arms are killing!

tbh, we've moved alice's bed, i hope it'll stop her from ripping off her wallpaper. i cant wait to redecorate in there to how i would like it!

Tbh I am really grossed out by my belly button. It sticks out partially atm, and I can make it stick all the way out....and it just looks weird. :haha: It is clean and all that lol but it is like reddish on the inside and is sore. I hope that's normal. o_O

Also....My appt is Monday, and I am almost positive I have to have my cervix checked.... I've had a lot of contractions the past month, and sometimes painful. :nope: Really hope my little man isn't trying to escape already.

Tbh I need to stop thinking that my pregnancy has ages left, time is going far too fast and I'm not ready yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->