-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I wish a decent flat would come up for rent. Sick of shitty looking ones, why on earth don't these landlords do their places up to make them look nice. Lime green walls and pale blue tiles in the kitchen? NO THANKS :/

Tbh I'm really fed up with how tight money :( My OH works really hard and long hours but then all the money just seems to go on bills, food and essentials and there's literally nothing left over, really need to find a permanent job :/ xx

Tbh we got offered a bigger house! :D Finally some good news our way! :happydance:

Tbh, sometimes I wish my sister knew how much I miss her, or would at least realise we're not all against her and genuinely care! Of all my sisters, she's the one I grew up with but I feel like she's a distant family member...

Tbh I passed my theory yesterday! I went over my friends house for a Halloween party too.. Feeling fragile today :haha: xx

Tbh me and Kian both have hand foot and mouth disease :dohh:

Tbh I am so uncomfy, I get out of breath walking to the bloody kitchen, and it's in the same room as our living room! :dohh:

Tbh had another looong night with Kian, barley got any sleep ](*,) and this hand foot and mouth disease thingy is meant to last about 7 days and he's only had it for about 2 days and we have to move out of our house by tuesday.... :help:

tbh, i hope alice isn't sick again tonight, we had VERY rough night last night, i'm feeling rough too and OH has work so if we're both sick it's going to be one awful night!!!

Everyone seems to be having rough nights with their LOs!
We did too last night and I'm exhausted and feel rubbish :( Hope tonight's not the same.

I've got quite the wad of cash saved at this point and tbh..it's still little more than a months rent on its own. Makes me a little sick how hard it is to come by the money it takes to live.

TBH i just want both my babies to get better now... Especially emily... She has been sick since last thursday with the sickness and diarreah bug! Well it eventually turned to croup last night so off to the hospital we went again! But she now has her appetite back, which for me is a god send! Nathan seems to just have a runny and blocked nose, i hope he doesnt get any worse xx

Tbh I'm still waiting for a call from the housing association to arrange signing my tenancy agreement. They were meant to call yesterday, I ended up calling them yesterday and they said someone would call me back that day. There's only 2 days I can do this week which is tomorrow and Thursday and I can't arrange it for next week because my partner won't know his shifts until Friday. GAH.

Tbh I ordered some Christmassy Yankee Candle tarts today. Might get me in the Christmas spirit this year! :)

Tbh I am sick of Oliver having thrush :( Does anyone have any experience with it? Posted about it toddler section but not a huge response. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->