-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I am sick of Oliver having thrush :( Does anyone have any experience with it? Posted about it toddler section but not a huge response. xx

Oral or on his bum? Jason has had it on his bum, but not orally. I hope he's not too upset with it :hugs: x

Is there an underlying cause of the thrush? I had recurring tongue thrush and kept going to the doctors and getting orange flavoured anti fungals, then they finally found out I kept getting it because I was severely anaemic, not sure how it related but I think is because my body was too weak to do anything about it...

Tbh, I know this is tmi, but I have just realised I have been on my period for almost half a year :( this is my life now.

Tbh I am sick of Oliver having thrush :( Does anyone have any experience with it? Posted about it toddler section but not a huge response. xx

Oral or on his bum? Jason has had it on his bum, but not orally. I hope he's not too upset with it :hugs: x

On his bum and bits :( it's just freaking me out a little bit because he has all these red bumps with whiteheads on and I really just want it to go away! It's been hanging around for a week now, and I've been treating it with anti-fungal cream for 3 days and new spots just seem to appear ugh. How long did it take for his clear up?? xx

Is there an underlying cause of the thrush? I had recurring tongue thrush and kept going to the doctors and getting orange flavoured anti fungals, then they finally found out I kept getting it because I was severely anaemic, not sure how it related but I think is because my body was too weak to do anything about it...

Tbh, I know this is tmi, but I have just realised I have been on my period for almost half a year :( this is my life now.

I have no idea, i think it's cause he drinks and wees a lot so his nappy is wet a lot of the time. i've been told to do more nappy-off time for him, just want it to go away now though! xx

On his bum and bits :( it's just freaking me out a little bit because he has all these red bumps with whiteheads on and I really just want it to go away! It's been hanging around for a week now, and I've been treating it with anti-fungal cream for 3 days and new spots just seem to appear ugh. How long did it take for his clear up?? xx

Yeah this is where Jason had it, he was covered :( It took about 6 days, we only used the cream for a week, but it looked like the thrush had 'scarred' for a couple of weeks afterwards too :( xx

Yeah this is where Jason had it, he was covered :( It took about 6 days, we only used the cream for a week, but it looked like the thrush had 'scarred' for a couple of weeks afterwards too :( xx

This seems to be quite persistent though, did new spots appear whilst you were treating it too? Also, where did the spots appear? I google imaged it but it seems most LOs get it in the thigh fold area, whereas Oliver's is just random.. like he's got a few on his bum then a few on his bits too, all spaced out and individual. Luckily he's not in any pain or discomfort. xx

This seems to be quite persistent though, did new spots appear whilst you were treating it too? Also, where did the spots appear? I google imaged it but it seems most LOs get it in the thigh fold area, whereas Oliver's is just random.. like he's got a few on his bum then a few on his bits too, all spaced out and individual. Luckily he's not in any pain or discomfort. xx

He isn't on antibiotics is he? I think Jason may have gotten it because he has to have antibiotics every single day. I don't thin k more popped up but they were all over his bits, just above and all over his bum, he was absolutely covered :( xx

Tbh I wish I could be more motivated, and have more energy.

Tbh I've convinced myself I'm pregnant.....AGAIN :dohh: :haha:

I'm pretty positive that my injection ran out on the 2nd and me and oh have had sex a few times since so it is possible and i have been feeling sick but is it possible to be getting symptoms this early? And also since yesterday my boobs have been rock solid! And my nipples have been leaking a bit too? (My right breast stopped leaking about six months ago and the left about a month ago) but now they have both started leaking again, is it even possible for this to happen that early on in pregnancy?? (That is if I am :haha: ) tbh I actually think that my body has just convinced itself that its pregnant because I am so bloody broody!! :dohh:
:haha:

Tbh I wish I could breathe :(

Tbh I'm dreading taking LO to the Remembrance Day parade tomorrow, I'll be naughty mummy and take biscuits so the two minute silence really is silent!

Tbh I am loving these few hours away from DD but I feel bad :(
She's with OH's mum for a few hours so I can have a rest and I'm loving just lying in bed doing nothing and eating yum yums :L

She's with OH's mum for a few hours so I can have a rest and I'm loving just lying in bed doing nothing and eating yum yums :L

Haha don't feel bad! I think we all love the little breaks we get away from our LO's every now and then, it's such a novelty to be able to just do nothing xx

Tbh I wish OH would ever let us just talk something out. Just because I want to talk about the future, doesn't mean I'm making demands or already decided. I just wanted to talk it out.

Haha don't feel bad! I think we all love the little breaks we get away from our LO's every now and then, it's such a novelty to be able to just do nothing xx

It really is!

Tbh, I'm in so much pain but not labour pains so it's very frustrating!

tbh im glad i stuck to my guns on not watching zombie shit. 30 seconds of it cos OH decided to put it on, mind you just 30 seconds of a wide shot of them running in the woods, not even anything actually scary and i've just woken up from a very scary dream. -.- his response, "but it wasn't last night you saw it…"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->