-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I want the decorating finished in my house before Christmas. FED UP! xx

Tbh I am loving these few hours away from DD but I feel bad :(
She's with OH's mum for a few hours so I can have a rest and I'm loving just lying in bed doing nothing and eating yum yums :L

Haha don't feel bad! I think we all love the little breaks we get away from our LO's every now and then, it's such a novelty to be able to just do nothing xx

It really is!

Tbh, I'm in so much pain but not labour pains so it's very frustrating!

Tbh, it really is great to have a break once in a while, but I do find myself feeling bad! And when I try and sit down and relax, I usually end up getting up and cleaning the house! WTF:dohh: Lol

And I know what you mean Snowfia.. it's soooo frustrating! I cried for 3 days before I went into labour.. lmao

And Tbh, Tuesday was my biiiirthday! I'm officially 20..
Not a teenager anymore!
OH and I are going to the mall today so I can get some clothes.
Haven't been able to buy clothes in a while, save all the money for the baybay!

Tbh carpets are really expensive and I am panicking. I can't even do anything about it yet anyway cuz it's the evening but can't switch off

Tbh OH made me so happy this morning. I was asking him about my shirt and he gets this silly face and says "you're pregnant...with my babyyy" in this sing song voice.

And Tbh, Tuesday was my biiiirthday! I'm officially 20..
Not a teenager anymore!
OH and I are going to the mall today so I can get some clothes.
Haven't been able to buy clothes in a while, save all the money for the baybay!

Happy belated birthday! xx

Tbh I wish i get a house soon, hate hate hate living here

tbh I really wish I had more money!!!!!!

I wish I did too!!

Tbh, OH is going to meet up with his old friends today, and I have no idea what Alice and me can do to keep occupied while he's gone..

TBH I am moving house on sunday and i am SOOOOO FRICKIN' EXCITEDDDDDD! :happydance:

Haha me too! Got a week to pack xD

I have been busy ALL DAY packing things away and going to the skips etc and right now my house looks a shambles! Black bin bags EVERYWHERE! Especially stuff that came down from the loft, oaft! But i am glad its all done, i can now chill out! Phew! xx

I'm impressed! I'm not even close yet, hopefully gonna get some done after Imogen goes to sleep... Wanna come pack my house too? You sound like an expert xD

tbh, I feel like all I've done today is tell Alice off for things she knows she shouldn't do, I hate saying it but I need a break away for a day. I've not been without her for a day since December last year and I just want to not be a mam for a day as horrible as it sounds... OH's birthday can't come soon enough!!

Tbh I am really unhappy with how much rent costs around here. I want to be able to afford a two bedroom so Devlin doesn't have to be in the living room! If we get another one bedroom, we are giving him the bedroom part and making the rest a studio :/

Tbh I got my 4 brand new nappies for baby from my local nappy library today! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->