-*- teen tbh -*-

I do too, haha! But it clogs Tori's sippys so I compromise for medium. :haha:
We drink Tropicana medium pulp with calcium and vitamin D. :D

Leah, I know! It was so nice out today (in VA). I think the pollen must be out though, because my sinuses are acting up. :/ On the up-side, tomorrow's supposed to be nice weather again. :happydance:

I know its supposed to be nice like all week long!!
Like the 70's here. I'm glad I picked up clothes last year when the seasons changed or she wouldn't have any like summer clothes because i haven't even thought about buying any especially in March!! lol

TBH: I am with someone and my ex(not fob)just told me he misses me and misses kissing me and what not.

Tina, is that the actual color blue you'd be aiming for? LOVE it.

Jemma0717, totally understandable. He needs to man up to his responsibilities and understand that you have it her priorities. On a happier note, I hope you have an awesome trip!

Shannon, bahaha. I drink SimplyOrange, and I usually don't have too hard of a time shaking it. I love high pulp. Mmmm.

Yes that actual color blue, maybe even a little bit of darker blueish purple in it like she has.

TBH you are kind of pathetic. You are suppose to be visiting your girlfriend, why are you texting me about iphone apps?? Just go away.

tbh, I made a tumblr :flower: just so I have somewhere to post videos/pictures/updates about Myles n whats going on in my life.
if you have tumblr feel free to follor :happydance:
https://miilovely.tumblr.com/

Tbh I hate my fucking car it has made me £800 poorer this month and I have had it in the mechanics since Friday and I probably will be lucky to have it back this Friday!! I'm soooo sick of having no mOney plus all my frikkin savings for our holiday to Italy have gone :( :( :(

TBH, my child is excellent at timing his poo of the day for 5 minutes after OH leaves for work, every day of the week.. and then doesn't go all weekend, come 7.35 on monday morning poo all over himself, playmat, floor.. cheers finnnnnlay!:haha::haha:

tbh, I really miss my ex and I really don't understand how he can just stop caring about Izzy and me just like that -.-

TBH I really hate it when I look back for a reply to a comment I made only to find my comment has been deleted by bnb. :growlmad:
I hate when I type an awesome, elaborate reply and then the site goes down for maintenance.

-___-

Oh you mean you don't think it's reasonable for the site to be down for 8-9 hours one day, and then go down for MAINTENANCE the next day? hahaha. I just wanna know what "major" upgrades they did because the only difference I see is telling me I've posted to the thread EVERY time.

TBH: I'm NOT happy with my stupid creepy obsessive step sister in law choosing a wedding date FOUR days from mine. SO close to our date that we were planning on celebrating that weekend. I bet she would have picked the 24th if she COULD have but it wasn't a saturday this year. I'm pretty pissed. No I don't "own" the calendar but you'd think she'd have a little more respect to give us at LEAST a week between our dates. :growlmad:

TBH sometimes I think I expect too much from my OH. He does all the cooking,washing up,he tidies,plays with the kids soon as he get in from work.sterilizes and makes bottles in the night,baths aliyah and works full time.I'm always expecting more when I should be more than happy with that.

got a few i've bottled up for some time

TBH im pretty sick of OH's mother coming round my house all the time wouldnt mind so much if she wasnt so rude to my mum, wanna scream your sat in her house drinking her coffee show her some f*****g respect!

TBH i wish my cousin would grow a pair of balls and tell me what he thinks of me and my daughter to my face and if he doesnt want to come to her christening fine! ugh if he was any further up his own arse he'd dissapear :growlmad:

TBH i wish OH would come live with us i love looking after Evie but it gets really lonely especially at night and i just want my family together cos im scared we're gonna fall apart

tbh, I'm really excited for OH and my date night tonight! :happydance:

Tbh; I'm so lazy it's unreal. I'm trying to do work, but I just can't be arsed (and that makes me feel like I'm about 15 again, saying that :haha: )

I'm also sooo impatient. I emailed my teacher 10 minutes ago, and I'm sitting here like 'Reply god damnit!!!' :dohh:

TBH I am super excited to leave today

TBH I am such a panic freak allllll the time now!

To be honest, I thought for the longest time that a corn dog was something to do with corn on the cob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->