-*- teen tbh -*-

I like batterd mars bars :)

Tbh; im getting realy excited to see my little girl. I love new born snuggles, but not to sound Horrible, i love the toddler years!!

tbh, Myles is the cutest baby ever :flower: he is just sitting here with me sucking his thumb and playing with some toys :kiss:

that doesn't look like batter it looks like bread!

Tbh I hate living with my mom, she's bought some baby food for Macari; rice cereal and actual baby food because she thinks I'm struggling with breastfeeding her and thinks its okay to give a 6 week old food that's not meant for her to eat for awhile longer. The doctor has already proved we're doing fine born 8.8. and weighed 11 pounds 2 weeks ago...if she thinks she's feeding that shit to my daughter I'm going to cram it down her throat so not in the mood for this 'she doesn't get enough' routine. She's MY daughter and we're doing fine with breastfeeding.

Tbh i shouldnt have let cameron go for a nap at this time
We have been shopping and took ages going round asda hoping he would sleep but he decides to now its gonna be a long night :dohh: i might have a quick half a hour shut eye too though :haha:

TBH I couldn't stomach a corndog until I was like 16. They aren't very good.

Tvh I am shitting myself about ringing my estate agents. I have to pay 5 days late :/

tbh, i have a horrible cold, i keep sneezing and i feel like i'm dying and i really don't want izzy to get ill too :(

tbh, sometimes i get tired of being alone in a crowd.

Tbh I want my fucking car back! It's been almost a week already!!!!

tbh I really need to step it up with uni work :/

TBH someone I don't know just messaged me askin all about my kids and shit and that makes me nervous. I just told them a bunch of lies lol and the person they said they got my number from (my best friend for the last 7 years) i called him and he said he didn't give her the number, didn't even remember who she was at first. o.o glad I didn't tell her anything. i told her he said he didn't give her my number and she said she'd "call me later because her phone was dying".

TBH: I am really freakin sick and tired of people that are like 24 saying they are too young to have a child. BOTH of my children will be in school by the time I'm 24 and I didn't even have kids *that* young.

Tbh ... i'm incredibly bored. I wish Brenna would wake up from her nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->