-*- teen tbh -*-

yep, went to bed at 2:30. Em was up at 6:20. kill me now. and i slept with the lights on :blush: so i feel drained.

I texted DH begging him to come home on time. (its 6:55am and he's *supposed* to leave at 7, but i don't think he's ever left on time. he's always home around 9:30-10am.) I haven't gotten any texts back all night.

My sister in law (DH's real sister) met her husband Maarten (who looks very much like your OH Tiffany) in Amsterdam, they came back to America, got married, and then decided that his home with his family (in Amsterdam) was where they would make the most, do the best, etc. And they don't have any children. She's lived there for almost 5 years now (obviously knows the language and everything by now) and they are considering divorce because his mother says he "owes" her for all she did for him growing up, so he spends a lot of time helping his mom and being over there, and apparently that is a cultural thing there?? Idk. But she is coming back to the states in october to see if things work out better when they are taking a break, and he's even willing to move back to America to help things work out. i know that has nothing to do with your situation but just thought it was interesting my sister in law lives there too.

Cool! It definitely isn't a culture thing that I know of... How odd, haha.

tbh im kind of fearing taking my son to the doctor for his 2 month check up because my doctor is going to push vaccination on me =[

tbh, i have a horrible cold, i keep sneezing and i feel like i'm dying and i really don't want izzy to get ill too :(

i had same a few days ago and then Evie got it which made night time horrible poor thing was hungry but needed to breath through her mouth so she wouldnt take the bottle just cried and i felt awful about it :cry: if Izzy does get it saline nose drops work miracles!!

My sister in law (DH's real sister) met her husband Maarten (who looks very much like your OH Tiffany) in Amsterdam, they came back to America, got married, and then decided that his home with his family (in Amsterdam) was where they would make the most, do the best, etc. And they don't have any children. She's lived there for almost 5 years now (obviously knows the language and everything by now) and they are considering divorce because his mother says he "owes" her for all she did for him growing up, so he spends a lot of time helping his mom and being over there, and apparently that is a cultural thing there?? Idk. But she is coming back to the states in october to see if things work out better when they are taking a break, and he's even willing to move back to America to help things work out. i know that has nothing to do with your situation but just thought it was interesting my sister in law lives there too.

When my mother in law was explaining it like I was like "um...thats weird"

But I think that's just how his mom is. Her name is Martina, and she named him Maarten. obviously after herself. lol

But I think that's just how his mom is. Her name is Martina, and she named him Maarten. obviously after herself. lol
She sounds charming... My MIL is sooo wonderful. I am so excited just to have proper parental figures in my life for the first time.

TBH. I feel like crap (flu and throat infection) and wish oh was home to help me deal with 2 sick kiddos!

She sounds charming... My MIL is sooo wonderful. I am so excited just to have proper parental figures in my life for the first time.

You're lucky then. My in laws are almost on the same level as my parents. Although my MIL actually raised 3 kids and is very very good with Emerald.

tbh I am like 400 words away from finishing my dissertation but I just CANNOT BE ARSED!

I made a twitter a while back, but never really posted anything. I have Facebook, BNB, and pinterest. Too many social media to keep up with. Haha.

tbh I think there are some stuck up little cows on my fb and I need a deleting spree

TBH I don't understand why anyone would use twitter for anything other than work. :lol: I will incoorperate twitter into my future website, but again... That will be for work/update purposes.

Tbh I think I really fucked up my interview at Derby uni today :sad1:

Tbh my back is absolutely killing me and I don't know what else to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"