-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, I don't think TP can function without a thread like this. ;)

Tbh, I forgot how amazing My Chemical Romance and 30 Seconds to Mars are :haha: Especially this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=vrlXhpuLfeo

TBH I'm ready for the this day to be over! I'm never babysitting again!

tbh, im actually obese.. I just ate a large chicken nugget meal and a cheeseburger and im still staaarving

Tbh, I forgot how amazing My Chemical Romance and 30 Seconds to Mars are :haha: Especially this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=vrlXhpuLfeo

I saw 30 seconds to mars a few years ago and they're terrible live. I love gigs but I was so bored.

Tbh;
I feel weird, like really weird, like i have been drinking!! I feel drunk :/

I haven't had a drink since we TTC Hollie!!!

Tbh I'm not really sure what to do with myself. OH & LO are sleeping, the house is tidy, I don't have anything that I need to be doing.... I'm a bit lost.

TBH I am in a very irritated mood right now and would love to smack some sense into some people IRL and the internet.

A BUS pulled out in front of me, a city bus. Not only ME, but into the lane next to me as well while me and the person next to me were going 55 mph AND NO ONE WAS BEHIND US FOR MILES!!!!!!!!! We both had to slam on breaks. Like they couldn't have WAITED a second?!

tbh, I never thought I would drift this far apart from my three best friends :( but my one besty who IVe been threw EVERYTHING with has barely talk to me since christmas I text her almost every day saying Hi or text her something I was thinking or something I want to do with her n just.. nothing.. My two other friends are dealing with school and work so our sceduals dont match up but tonight I was suppose to hang out with one of them before work (we made these plans 3 days ago) IVe been texting her all day and no replied :nope:
I was really looking forward to getting out of the house for a few hours because tonight when my mom got home I found out that her friend (who was in the delivery room with me) her 16 year old nephew was hit by a car n has very bad brain damaged and is not going to live :cry: I was really close friends with his twin brothers (they are a year older then me) and I baby sat him a few times so there is just a weird atmospher in the house and I want to just go for a drive... and actually I think I will.
Honestly feel like so loney.. Thank god for bnb <3 RIP nathan :cry:

^^ So sorry for your loss.

Tbh I think I'm depressed but only because our pediatrician has told me to keep her in the house we've not really been out at all....OH came and got us this weekend and I talked and talked to everyone including his 9 year old sister about anything even Hello Kitty, I'm like the shyest person ever.

aww I know how you feel, I dont think I got out of the house until 6 months and even know we dont much, become a habit.

I really don't want it to become a habit, before I was so use to going out and doing things and now I just feel like we sit around all day there's so much I want to show her outside of the house and I feel like I'm not ever going to be able to show her the 'world' iykwim.

you should start by taking her for walks or going to the park. Then build up to other stuff.

It was really pretty today so I did manage to take her for a walk hopefully if the weather stays nice it can become a daily thing.

TBH Looking at some of the threads here like the one about toddlers counting really has me excited for all of the things I can expect Macari to be doing in a few years :happydance:.

TBH:I think I'm addicted to dying my hair.
I just dyed it dark brown because It was too light for me.

Oh I forgot, while I was out (on the way Home of course) I noticed my right headlight is out. I was like "dammit I could have picked one up while I was out" so I get home and tell dh, who works at midnight so obviously if he were to get pulled over we'd get a ticket for that, and he says "oh yeah, I know. It wasn't on top of my priority list" but if he had told me I would have gotten one.
Like, :saywhat: it takes two seconds to go get one And it's cheap, And no risk of getting a ticket. How would that not be a top priority?? :wacko:

Oh I forgot, while I was out (on the way Home of course) I noticed my right headlight is out. I was like "dammit I could have picked one up while I was out" so I get home and tell dh, who works at midnight so obviously if he were to get pulled over we'd get a ticket for that, and he says "oh yeah, I know. It wasn't on top of my priority list" but if he had told me I would have gotten one.
Like, :saywhat: it takes two seconds to go get one And it's cheap, And no risk of getting a ticket. How would that not be a top priority?? :wacko:

Men I swear:wacko: my oh still hasn't renewed his tags on the truck and it's been since January. They can only focus on one thing at a time. Good thing they have us women to kick them in the butt and get things done cause they would be screwed otherwise:haha:

:nope: at least NOW I know so if he doesn't get one on the way home I can at least go get one.

I was rushing home to get home before dark because the sun was going down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->