• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Teenage Pregnancy, Looking to talk to other young mums to be ! x

hey welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy, try look in the teen pregnancy forum x

Hi Lisa :) Im 19 & currently 29 weeks and 6 days pregnant :) Great scan pic, Very clear :)

Hii :) Congrats on your pregnancy! And thankss :) i was thinking i wouldn't see much at the scan but i was shocked as to how clear it was :) . How are youu feelinn lol? x

Thank you, You too :) .. I know i was shocked to see mine on my first scan they are very good.. Im feeling okay just bad hearburn atm! What about you x

yeah theyy have such good technology now a days :) .. awwhh i know how you feel ive suffered alot from that these last couple of weeks, im feeling pretty sick still aswell! x

Arr its horrible isnt it! Gaviscon usually works for me but lately it hasnt been only works for like 5 minutes! Going to have to ask my midwife for something else! x

Hello and welcome!:D
Feel free to PM me if you fancy a chat :)
___XO

Hi Lisa :) Im 19 & currently 29 weeks and 6 days pregnant :) Great scan pic, Very clear :)

Hii :) Congrats on your pregnancy! And thankss :) i was thinking i wouldn't see much at the scan but i was shocked as to how clear it was :) . How are youu feelinn lol? x

Thank you, You too :) .. I know i was shocked to see mine on my first scan they are very good.. Im feeling okay just bad hearburn atm! What about you x

yeah theyy have such good technology now a days :) .. awwhh i know how you feel ive suffered alot from that these last couple of weeks, im feeling pretty sick still aswell! x

Arr its horrible isnt it! Gaviscon usually works for me but lately it hasnt been only works for like 5 minutes! Going to have to ask my midwife for something else! x

So sorry for the late reply ! internet wasnt working yesterdayyy! :( , i feel your pain, i actually had gaviscon yesterday and it didnt work to well on me either so i shall probably ask my midwife for something elsee too! :p x

So sorry for the late reply ! internet wasnt working yesterdayyy! :( , i feel your pain, i actually had gaviscon yesterday and it didnt work to well on me either so i shall probably ask my midwife for something elsee too! :p x

Ar that's okay! :) .. Yeah i see her on friday so ill let you know what she offers! Hehe x

Hello and welcome!! :wave:

I'm Laura, 20 and have two children. My daughter is almost 2 years old, I conceived her at 17 and gave birth at 18. I had my son at 19 and he is now 6 months :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!

Heyya Lisa I'm 17 Just And 27 weeks And 6 Days :D ... Would Be Nice To have Someone To talk To xxx

Hello and welcome!! :wave:

I'm Laura, 20 and have two children. My daughter is almost 2 years old, I conceived her at 17 and gave birth at 18. I had my son at 19 and he is now 6 months :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!

Hii ! So sorry for late reply, internet has been terriblee lately, thankyouu for welcoming me :D Your son and daughter are both adorablee! x

Heyya Lisa I'm 17 Just And 27 weeks And 6 Days :D ... Would Be Nice To have Someone To talk To xxx

Hii! congratulations! :) So So Sorry for late reply, internettt has been reallyy bad :( I'm only 14 weeks and 3 days now its going soo sloww :( lol are youu having a boy or girl or keeping it a suprise? :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"