teeth

L

Leah_xx

well i posted before about gracelynn cutting a tooth.
well your can see the white/tip of the tooth poking thru the gum
well i was feeling that tooth and well the gum right next to her is starting to raise up.
you guys werent kidding once they start coming they keep going.
i didnt think that one would be coming in that fast after this one.

she will get them soon.
all i gotta say is dont wish for her to have them. lol

No teeth for Jayden yet either. She only has bad teething like once a day for like 10 minutes until she sleeps it off. It would be awesome if it stayed that way, but I know it wont.

Its true!
liyah got her 1st one on xmas day and now has 7!

yup. aiden didn't have teeth until about 3 weeks ago. now he has 4! xx

...you guys are so lucky! It started at 4 months and hhas not stopped. He has 16 teeth now!

when alice got her first tooth the one next to it came 2 days later. she was 5 months then, by a year she had 11 and then within 2 months she got 5 more. 16 in total :)

I sure hope they don't all come at once. Nathaniel's first two teeth came in at the same time and the top ones don't look too far off. He made holes in his hands chewing them so don't want any more teeth!!!!

No teeth monster please ...

Ours have come in stages lol.
First one was 6 months, second was a day later, third didn't come until 9 months! and forth is just about to come. x

As soon as shaun cut a tooth the next one started coming the next day. He has 2 little teethies now :)
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/247091_224821247546268_100000551836265_850167_5460013_n.jpg

Finn has two proper teeth in now.

A friend of mine has a three week old and his two bottom teeth are cutting already!

No teeth for Emerald yet either! But her cousin who is 5 weeks younger than hers just had his first tooth pop up last week and the second one is already coming through too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->