Teething and a cold together - poor baby really suffering

kirstylm

Reaction score
Eva has a cold and is teething real real bad at the mo.

Im having to give her Calpol twice daily at the mo just to settle her as she is crying all day and snotty and teething. She scrrams when I put bongela or calgel on her gums and hates being laid on her back for nappy changes or sleep as i think her ears/sinuses and head hurt from it all. :cry:

I have a calpol plug in diffuser and karvol drops too which im using.

Is there anything else I can do to help her. I dont wanna keep using Calpol all the time as I dont wanna dose her up too much.

She cries when we give her a cold teething ring or her bikipeg. She just wants cuddling all the time poor sausage.

Feel so bad as nothing i can do is taking the pain away and shes so snotty on top of it all as well :cry::cry:

Hey poppet

Sorry I don't have any new ideas for you but my Max is doing a similar thing with his gums. Calpol seems the only thing I can use for him at the moment as he can't put anything in his mouth other than his hands!!!!!! :(

Hope your little one feels better soon :hugs:

Oh bless her poor thing. Sam is teething too at the moment he has two big bumps on his bottom gums so hopefully they will be through soon. I find if they are bothering him I will give him some nurofen as that seems to help him and also the teething powders really help him.
With regards to the cold it sounds like you have done as much as you can, I always put a bowl of water under the boys radiator if they have a cold and add a few karvol drops too it.
I hope she is feeling better soon xxxxxx

Thanks so much ladies. I use the Nelsons teetha which she loves and it does help.

I think i might try the water under the rad tonight, thank for that.

Its just so horrible seeing her like this, makes u feel so helpless :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"