teething baby refusing to feed?

-Linn-

mum of 2
Reaction score
My little girl (7 months) has hardly fed yesterday and last night, she keeps her mouth shut and just doesn't want to feed, solids (which she looooooved) she won't have either or her dummy which she normally has to sleep unless she is feeding. Did anybody else experience this? She is not dehydrated as dribbling loads and loads, is this normal for teething? My boobs are rock hard, she took 10 tiny feeds during the night but now she woke and won't have anything! She is tired but hard to fall asleep with no dummy or boob! Her nappies are a lot less wet than they used to be! Maybe anyone as any ideas?

Have you tried putting some teething gel of some sort and then feeding straight away?

no will go get the gel today, I gave neurofen and teething granules. She fell asleep now, I had to sing to her and then I latched her on when she was asleep and she did have a little feed! I don't even know it's teeth for sure, but would assume so as refusing anything in her mouth, which is not like her, normally she can't wait for me to feed her fast enough, milk and solids!! Thanks, will definitely buy some bonjela today!

I was a bit worried she wouldn't want to BF anymore, but it really seems to be the teeth. OH brought home some dentinox and she has been latched on since 8 now lol, so no worries anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->