Teething, how did you know?!

babypowder

Reaction score
Hello!

My LO is chewing his thumb, fist, me, anything he can get hold of and is dribbling lots. How do I know if this is teething or not? He is only 15 weeks x

My little girls doing the same thing, but she's not grizzly, her cheeks aren't swollen so she's not teething. Apparently at this age they start to produce more saliva and discover they can put things in their mouths.

I think all the things you said, plus being grizzly/clingy and having red puffy cheeks.

My LO has all of those "symptoms" every now and then, I guess that's when her teeth are moving a little in her gums but it's not consistent.

My LO is the same and showing all teething signs,his been so grumpy the last few days to and its mentally wearing me down. i havent a clue if his teething or not.i keep saying his to young to be but eveyone else keeps telling me its possible he is.god knows.

Signs of teething:

Chewing hands
Dribbling
Nappy rash
Runny poos [ caused by excess saliva in the stomach]
Red cheek
Sometimes can go off milk or seem reluctant to feed.

All babies are different and do not get them all. Mine rarely had a 'red cheek'

Thanks mumoffive.

I'm wondering if this is why my LO has been off her milk the past couple of days. She has all the other symptoms ! Her nappy rash is really bad at the mo poor thing :(

Yes it could well be. My dd would struggle with her bottle. You could try putting on calgel or some other teething gel and then giving her a feed. You may find thats all that it needs. x

Thank you, my LO has had nasty nappies too so maybe he is teething. Definitely not off his food though, if anything it's the opposite! Maybe just a growth spurt though he had red cheeks today. I'll just keep an eye on it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->