Teething - how long before we see a tooth?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Aisling has been teething on and off for weeks now - chewing her fists and our hands and dribbling madly. But today for the first time, she's got really hot and red cheeks and has actually been crying in pain. Her bottom gums also feel a bit harder than usual.

I know it can be a case of how long is a piece of string but how long was it generally from the hot red cheeks before the first tooth appeared for your LO?

rhys's popped through yesterday it took 2 weeks, think they all come through different though.

xx

2 weeks?! There was me thinking we might see something this weekend, wishful thinking! :rofl:

I don't like being the bearer of bad news but Chloe has been going like this for just over 2 weeks and still nothing - this morning she was actually screaming in pain, gave her some teething powder and now she is sleeping - poor little babies why can't they just be born with teeth ;-)
Although all babies are different maybe this weekend it might happen my nephews came through about a week after those symptoms so i'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

Aww, she just seems in so much pain, I wanted it to be over sooner rather than later for her. Ah well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"