Teething pain, how do you know?

J

Jem88

I think my LOs started teething, as she's slavering alot and EVERYTHINGS in her mouth, my dad had her for the day yest and he said the same as she was really biting down on his finger/knuckle at one point lol. How do you know when they have sore gums and what's the best thing to use, the gels or powder?

I think if their gums are sore they get quite upset. Holly has been teething for ages, drools by the bucketload and chomps all the time. She doesn't seem bothered by it though, so I haven't given her anything. People have recommended Ashton and Parsons powders, and Nelson teetha granules to me. I did try them, but as LO wasn't in pain they didn't really do anything. There are a couple of other teething threads this morning, maybe take a look to see what others are recommending x x

I thought Elsbeth was teething for ages because she had hold red cheeks and was dribbling loads, putting everything in her mouth!
When it really happened, we had high pitched horrible painful crying for about 5 nights, not much sleep had by anyone in our house, during the days she was fussy and whining a lot, a bit clingy too!! Lat week the 3rd tooth came through and it was exactly the same as the 1st 2!
We use bonjela, the ashton and parson powder and sometines Nurofen! Not all at once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->