Teething Poos

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
Oliver has never had teething poos before, he has had them since friday.

They arent really runny like water, but they are looser than normal and stink!! It is dicusting they stink so much i have gagged a few times.

Now might they not be teething poos as they have been going on since friday? or are they, i dont have a clue when it comes to this. Oliver has cut all his other teeth molars included fine, and now i think he is cutting his eye teeth and he is all runny nosed, coughing, runny eyed etc. He doesnt have a temp and i have taken him to the doctors and they said it doesnt seem to be a bug as he hasnt been sick. :shrug:

ETA: the doctor also told me to carry on with milk etc as it doesnt seem to be a bug, and Oliver is eating fine...

Teething poo can last a good few days!

And yes they are really gross

Id say keep an eye on wet nappies make sure he is drinking water ;)

he loves his water lol, drinks 3/4 tt sippy cups aday of it. x

The poo I got this morning took half a packet of wipes to clean :sick: I hate teething poo's :rofl: LO actually filled the entire nappy from front to back with sludge :sick: Horrible!!!

They really smell and are just yucky! Cant wait until this next set of back teeth are through!

I have just seen the eye teeth when he was playing with daddy... they are just there!

Good to know that you are seeing the teeth coming out, that gives us always reassurance.

And yes, the teething poo can be soooooo stinky. Sometimes Sini's teething poo is different from another teething poo she's had! So I guess it can be changeable.

we're having a horrendous time of teething poo at the moment, for the past few weeks she's been having these nasty sloppy poos that reek of rotten eggs and she's managed to get 6 teeth through in that time. poor little thing, her butt is very sore from the constant poo :cry:

we're having a horrendous time of teething poo at the moment, for the past few weeks she's been having these nasty sloppy poos that reek of rotten eggs and she's managed to get 6 teeth through in that time. poor little thing, her butt is very sore from the constant poo :cry:

excatly like Oliver!! His stinks like that and he has got loads of teeth the last month or soo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->