Teething question

kes_a

Reaction score
how long does it take for a tooth to break threw.

My Grumpy Baby has been moaning and crying for 3 days now and nothing we do makes a difference in his mood.his usually such a happy baby.

he has a slight rash on his chin and is trying the really bite down on our fingers.he even keeps trying to pull our hands to his mouth to chew on them.oh and his a very dribbly baby.his front is always wet.

thanks in advance

Can you see the tooth yet? Once you can see it then it shouldn't take too long before it's out completely, but my LO can have teething symptoms for a couple of months before there's any sign of a tooth.

It took from when Alfie was 10 weeks until he was a day off 7 months for a tooth to break through.
Ritchie has been teething a good week and a hal and theres no sign of a tooth yet. x

My LO has days of teething and then the symptoms go away for a while.

It'll probably be a while yet - I know I go through the same thing with my wisdom teeth. I've been teething for years really, but with months of a break between each episode, iykwim.

It varies between babies, when i was a baby it took months and months. My little girl has just started teething and i can already see the teeth close to the gums surface. Someone recommended this to me..... https://www.boots.com/en/Ashton-Parsons-Infant-Teething-Powders-20-pack_1674/ has anybody tried it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->