• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Teething Rant

me four. its worse the last few days. cranky, whiney, waking at nite, clingy, drinking lots of bottles, then not drinking, horrible nappies :sick: i think i actually went that colour today lol

I'm fortunate that Ethan hasn't had too many problems...so far...that could all change and I don't take that for granted. You have my sympathy as I hate it when Ethan is upset at any point but when it goes on for ages and theres nothing you can do to console your baby, it's awful. Big hugs for those of you with baba's having a hard time with their teething. :hugs:
Chin up, you'll be fine. xx

Ollies first 2 popped no bother and then this one has decided to make its appearance during a tummy bug!! As if my boy isnt uncomfy enough xx

Teething = bad sleep. Therefore I hate teething too :hugs:

J has 2 teeth popping up. 1st one arrived Friday, the 2nd on Monday. The past 2 nights, he's been sleeping absolutely horrible. I'm exhausted, he's exhausted. If it wasn't for the lack of sleep, we wouldn't even notice he's teething.

So did i but his 1st popped through unnoticed the next required teething gel n this one is murder so im hoping its just because hes been ill and the rest wont be worse tho saying that i dosed him up with calpol last night n he slept from half 8 until half 9 this morning so i should stop moaning really xx

top teeth were a killer sleep wise for us :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"