teething?

lauzliddle

Alfie and mollys mummy
Reaction score
Alfie is only 11 weeks old but i think he is teething he normally goes to bed no bother at 6:45 asleep for 7:30 but the last 2 nights he has been a bit restless and drifting off then waking up screaming. he has also been spitting is dummy out and ramming is hand in there and been very slavery and biting my nipple when he feeds.
he has a few little sharp bits on his gums but i cant make out weather they are teeth or just part of his gums.
He also has been sleeping a little bit more through the day.

Thanks X

I am wondering if Alyssa is starting to show the very early signs of teething too - she's drooling a lot, and munching on her fists, but I also know babies just like to drool and eat their hands, so I don't know :rofl:

See if you can have a look at his gums, sometimes if teething you can see the whites of the teeth in the mouth, it'll be whiter than all the other bits if the gums hence you'll notice.

It could quite easily be teething, my nephew is about the same age and he has four teeth coming through, cross cutting though so it's his fangs first not nice.

Nurofen is better than calpol for teething, and you can also get some anbusol over the counter in the chemist.

Hope all goes well. xx

Sounds like teething to me. My son was about the same age when he started. The dribbling and fist chewing are quite common signs I think. I tend to give my LO a dose of calpol before bed, then if he gets squirmy in the middle of the night and wakes up crying, I go rub some gel on. Best of luck!

We thought this with both Lauren and Abi at this stage....neither cut teeth till they were nearly 1:rofl:

When Toby came along we ignored these symptoms and he cut teeth at 4months:dohh:

It's hard to know coz drooling, sucking etc is all normal at this stage. Wouldn't bother thinking about it until you see a lump coming under the gum:hugs:

Sounds like teething to me. My son was about the same age when he started. The dribbling and fist chewing are quite common signs I think. I tend to give my LO a dose of calpol before bed, then if he gets squirmy in the middle of the night and wakes up crying, I go rub some gel on. Best of luck!

I do the same as Flergle. Calpol or nurofen before bed is she needs it then teething gel in the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->