Teething??

**angel**

SAHM to 4 babas
Reaction score
What age and symptoms did/does your LO have/had??

thanks xx

Tom was 3 months when he first started teething, he would constantly dribble, start eating his fist and biting his fingers.

My LO only had red cheeks and drooling but I found a nice site which explains all the symptoms :)

https://www.thenewparentsguide.com/baby-teething.htm

DROOL everywhere. Seriously. I don't even bother to dress him unless we are heading out. The drool is never ending.

Kaleb is mega drooly and chomps on everythin and is very irritable but wasnt sure if hands etc is development? xx

Nathan was about 3 months when he started drool so badly. So bad infact when I change his bum and he is on his back he spilts it out!

He also rams his hands and fists into his mouth...now its anything he can grab really and chomps it.

Just latey he has become really grouchy and only chomping on something helps.

Mentioned all this to HV but noooo he has just found his hands and mouth thats all. I think his teeth are on the move!

Emma.xx

Yup sounds like teeth are moving. Isobel is exactly the same. It's the drool. some days are worse than others!!!

what can i do to help him?? will him havin his dummy be helping the pain as he has it alot :( xx

Some people buy amber necklaces. If it's really bad before bed, calpol. Cool things to bite on. Teething gel. a different teething gel you can buy over the counter. Teething powders.

he is like it all day lmao!!! bit wearly bout necklace tho my personal worry of it round his neck xx

I haven't bought Isobel one for the same reasons...

what gel do u use?? ive felt his gums but nothin there but they can take ages cant they?? hmmm first 12weeks was meant to be the hardest! he has got worse lmao xx

I got the bonjela one. She pulls a face when I put it on there. Helps a bit I think. Teeth can take ages. We;ve not cut a tooth yet..

liam started around 4-5 months, well this was once i noticed his white buds coming up, i freeze terry clothes and soft sponges for him to bite on really helped alot and since i got his amber necklace the drolling is no longer a problem :) also plenty of calpol for bed time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->