Teething

A

AppleBlossom

Grace has been teething for a while now. Just wondered how long between teething at her age to actually cutting teeth could be?

Caitlyn has been teething since about 2 months, it's getting worse, and I still can see the tooth, but nothing!

Oh no.. Grace is pretty bad with it now. She started teething at about 2 months-ish. I can't see any teeth yet but I can feel them when she bites on me when I couldn't feel them before. I feel so bad that she's in pain and I've given her a little bit of bonjela but it hasn't helped too much. I gave her a bit of calpol before and that's just made her go to sleep

Get some teething crystals from the chemist. They're brilliant!

Crystals you just rub them on their gums or pop them in their milk.

Oh ok. I find it hard putting the bonjela on her gums. It's banana flavoured and she just licks it off my finger

ive noticed charlie has been teething since about 6 weeks old he bites everything, the ashton and parsons powder is good for it you put it on there tongue morning and night xx

Well as you may have seen from my other thread lol my LO has been devouring my hand since hes 2 months old ..and I still dont see teeth only drool :(

Katie's teething and today's she's started to eat the belt on her carseat! She tries to get everything into her mouth. I bought one of the tommy tippee gummy teethers today but she can't the hang of it - she sucks it instead of chewing it! I think I'll try the teething granules next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->