teething

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by princess_bump, Oct 28, 2008.

1. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:cry: my poor little princess' first two bottlom teeth look like there coming through :cry: she's been in so much pain but hardly makes a fuss :cry: she justs wants her mummy, and she's still be sleeping through the night. i've just finally got her to sleep and i'm armed with bonjela, calpol and arm fulls of different teethers and soothers. i'm thinking theres no way she can sleep tonight bless her. oh how i hate seeing her in pain :cry:

any tips ladies?
    how long do they take to come through?
    what should i do/expect?

i've just been cuddling her all day (it was so hard leaving her to go to the hospital to see my nan :cry:) poor baby :cry:

2. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Big :hug: to Maddi from both of us here!

Poor thing,I can't suggest anything other than what you listed,maybe a cold carrot? Anything cold to bite on helps as it numbs their gums.

3. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

thank you amy :hugs: we're trying with the cold teethers in the fridge, seems to have finally worked and i think, fingers crossed, she's asleep now, which means she isn't it pain :) i would normally leave her with her monitor on and watch tv but im just sitting in our bedroom making sure shes ok, complete over protective mother i no :blush: but she's never had so much as a cold before x x x