• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

tell a man 2 get the children 2 sleep.....

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/124617f436075e3.bmp

THATS A GAME REWARD CARD ON THE BED! haha sorry i know it anywhere, i work at GAME haha :p what a cute picture!!!!!!!

yes it is £3 tht cost me!!!!
:D and is also an rbs cashline card an an argos card!!!(chloe emptied my purse) :rofl:

are ur free gift from boots for no7 stuff as well make up bag

how dare they! It basically covers postage costs, and unlimited replacement cards. Also tracks your purcheses should you lose your reciept ;) it comes in handy. OOh it also gives you points to spend haha. x sorry takin over your thread here about game stuff lol.

lol i got told 2 buy it as my oh has a ps3, got told itd b worth it!!

yeah youd get about £12.50 on it next time u use it, all helps eh :D did you go for the extended warrenty? well the good news is that if u lost ur reciept and ur ps3 went arse over tit, we can track it via that card. It makes me laugh how many people say naaah, then a week later come back with a faulty console and no reciept. This one lady said ''you offered me one but i didnt take it, does that count?'' hahahahahahahahaha bless them.:wacko:

lol far better thn a shitty clubcard!! llf

i shud know lol... im a shitty tesco employee!!!!! llf!!!

i used to be! wooah lol. I was a checkout babe haha! I liked the money... but hated my boss.... sandra *shudders* haha. I was there a year and half... met my minging ex there n everything. Sorry im stealing up your thread! Tesco was alot of fun... but the customers are *******s, bless them. :) took my staff discount off me as i abused it somehow? i dont even know how they just took it.

yes the customers r *******s!!! 3 yrs ive bn there!!! scary shit!!!

not as scary as not havin a job, I think i shouLd have stayed, the money was alright. I was constantly in trouble though, was on my final warning for sickness... haha... well i did have tonsilitis,whooping cough, aids and tummy bug...for a week or two *cough* haha. they interigated me so much over why i was absent for one day... *******s lol.

im off with toothache as we spk!! lol bye bye percentage!!!!

lmao... return to work for you. i dreaded those. is it if ur over 3%? i ended up on 7% lol. i left before sackage.

lmao... return to work for you. i dreaded those. is it if ur over 3%? i ended up on 7% lol. i left before sackage.

lol my highest was like 40% (i was preg they cudnae touch me!!!):headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"