• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

tell a man 2 get the children 2 sleep.....

THE UNTOUCHABLES haha, bring on ttc!!!!!!! lol!

indeed!!! i spent half my pregnancy in the canteen and the other half off sick!!!

Yvanne. That is a cute picture!

hahahahah! Man this thread makes me crease. I too am a customer.. and im a ******* lol! I remember once, i got sent home sick, and was walking along to get my coat, and this woman ran up to me and goes '' get me some bread, this is one smashed in'' and i goes '' get it yourself, im going home sick'' hahahahahahahahaha! man, im suprised she didnt complain. the bread aisle is the furthest possible away aisle in the whole store, as if i was going to go get her darn bread for her, i would have thrown up before i got there! lol xxxxxxxx

lol!!!! my best one was(while standing at the store lift!!!) a guy says 2 me, here whar are eth batteries n can u get them meh missus is ootside....

me...

sorry i dont work here....(in full tesco clobber!!!)

:rofl: :rofl: hahaha! thats brilliant! No the worst is when your trying to do your shopping and they ask you where stuff is, im like '' WELL IM NOT ACTUALLY WORKING BUT ITS OVER THEERRRRREEE'' haha. Oh the stories. Crazy thing was though, because i worked on checkouts, i didnt know where anything was, cuz i just went straight to the front and started work. So sometimes i'd be like '' i dunnoooo sorry'' haha.

yea im on checkouts too have "do u need a help to pack"+"do you have a clubcard?", "are you collecting the vouchers for schools?" drummed into mind!!!! i love the banter but not the job!!!

YEAH the worst part is when u say '' do you have a clubcard, and they say '' nope'' and then after u put there card in and enter there pin they say '' oh heres my clubcard'' hahaha yoooou *******dds. then they yell cuz u cant put it on for them afterwards.. i always say '' if you go to customer services they will sort it for you'' i dunno if they can haha, i just said it 2 get rid.

lol im usually on customer services as thts our kiosk, people come up n go can u add this on, sumtimes its 1 point!!! i mean ffs???!!!n they grin n go.... every little helps aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh :hissy:

hahaha i hated that catchphrase! EVERYONE USED TO SAY IT. the best phrase was '' think of the money'' WELL DUHH i dont sit here for fun. And the next line of gold is ''it will all be over at 5 (they presume you work 9-5.. yeah right... more like 12-9! oh we get the lies ins alright, but noo we finish late. I Was at game the other day and this bloke goes '' its beautiful outsdie, bearing in mind i was working 9-6.. i was like '' wow thanks for telling me, i can dream about it now''... im sure they mean well. bless there cotton sockles.

yea every 3rd customer seems 2 tell me tht its a lovely day outside!!!!! grrrrr

anyhoo am offskis hun!!! way up 2 me dads 4 brekkie mmmmmmmm have a nice easter!!!! xx

and you bubbyeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx happy easter!

i used to be! wooah lol. I was a checkout babe haha! I liked the money... but hated my boss.... sandra *shudders* haha. I was there a year and half... met my minging ex there n everything. Sorry im stealing up your thread! Tesco was alot of fun... but the customers are *******s, bless them. :) took my staff discount off me as i abused it somehow? i dont even know how they just took it.

yes the customers r *******s!!! 3 yrs ive bn there!!! scary shit!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: We are Tesco Customers :cry: :cry: :cry:

Blimey you are a happy duo aint ya, I will remember to miss your aisles, just to make your day that little bit easier, as........every little helps!:rofl: :rofl: well for you anyway Yvanne, looks like Melanie has left us nasty customers once and for all :cry:

:rofl:

hahahaha darn right! LOL I still shop there, but would never dare to boss someone around like I was by some customers, I might ask where something was but thats it! THIS IS A STAND FOR ALL TESCO EMPLYEES AND EX TESCO EMPLOYEES! *writes on plackard '' WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO''* hahaha. Just kiddin. xxxxxxxxx:rofl: :rofl:

lmfao mel!!! i will write tht on my badge n wear it 2mo!!!! tam, im nice really ;) it pisses arseholes off more if ur polite.... mind u if theyve got eggs, theyll be broken,grapes-squashed, bread-under potatoes..... etc ;) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"