Tell me about you...

Im Kimmy im 25 and a proud geordie :)

I have 2 brats (lol) Corey 7 and Zane 16 weeks..I work for the Probation service and my OH is Paul and weve been together 8 years he a southern softy tho :haha:

I'm Charlotte, 22 (23 next week! Ahhh), I live in Watford with OH (above his work so I get free Carveries whenever I want :) ) my LO is called Stephen and he's 8 months tomorrow and I'm Expecting another little boy in 8 and a bit weeks :). I'm a SAHM until they start school and until then I'm doing an OU degree in English lit with the aim of being a teacher :)

Heeey ladies :)

Howdy!

I'm Lucie, I'm 31 and live in sunny Scotland with my boyfriend Paul and our darling muchkin Aria who is 7.5 months. She absolutely amazing! I went back to work 2 weeks ago in a secure unit for teenage girls and have already been assaulted :cry:. Anywho. I've just found out I am expecting baba number 2 (still very early days yet and havent even confirmed with the dr) but even though I'm terrified I keep getting bursts of happiness when I think of little junior!

To get friends click on the person you want and it should come up saying add as friend (or similar) then hey presto once the person accepts you thats it :thumbup:

xxx

I'm Michelle, I'm 29 and live with my fiancee. We just bought a new house so we're skint! I'm a SAHM for now and really hoping not to go back to work! Tabitha is 15 weeks and was born with congenital hypothyroidism but she is no different to other babies! We live in Aberdeenshire :)

Howdy!

I'm Lucie, I'm 31 and live in sunny Scotland with my boyfriend Paul and our darling muchkin Aria who is 7.5 months. She absolutely amazing! I went back to work 2 weeks ago in a secure unit for teenage girls and have already been assaulted :cry:. Anywho. I've just found out I am expecting baba number 2 (still very early days yet and havent even confirmed with the dr) but even though I'm terrified I keep getting bursts of happiness when I think of little junior!

To get friends click on the person you want and it should come up saying add as friend (or similar) then hey presto once the person accepts you thats it :thumbup:

xxx

Your gonna have to get your risk assesment done asap then! Thats awful! xx

Howdy!

xxx

Your gonna have to get your risk assesment done asap then! Thats awful! xx

Thanks hun. Started a new thread so as not to hijack this one.

xxx

I'm Che, I'm 20 and live with my OH and Princess who is 1 1/2 months old in Wembley, London :D, I like it as it's soo close to Wembley stadium and I LOVE football :D. I'm a SAHM and I love it :D.

Random fact: I'm utterlly obssessed with Glee, I watch it at least 4 times a week (the same episode, just on repeat "/) lol
___XO

elllo, you probably know loada bout me already lol,

I'm Laura, 23, live in South Yorkshire with my beautiful 15week old princess Isobelle, and my not so beautiful OH, lol, Dale and we have been together 10years this year. I am a waitress at an all you can eat restaurant and I hate it, and dreading going back! I am originally from East Midlands (Nottingham/Derby border) and have lived here for 4years now..

xx

my name is amy im 21 have a gorgeous 7 month old princess called sophia, shes my lil trouble maker crawling and cruising everywhere now but couldnt imagine life without her and cant wait give her brothers and sisters eventually, dont have any pics of me and sophia on her but will put a more recent pic of her on instead shes wearing my jumper lol x

Attachments

• DSC00489.jpg
    DSC00489.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm Stacey, i'm 21 from Cheshire, UK. I'm a first time Mummy to Hayden Lily who is just coming up to 9months. I'm engaged and have been with OH for 2 and half years.

Here we are yesterday at the beach.. *excuse me (no makeup) haha*..
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247484_208115109227988_100000885001444_520349_3221979_n.jpg

Me and OH on night out last weekend.
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248115_206848579354641_100000885001444_512532_4751392_n.jpg

Hii

Im Lauren, im 20 and live in Coventry with my boyfriend Robert and beautiful baby Bobby who is 7 weeks old. Bobby is named after his Daddy, Grandad and Great Grandad (very confusing) Im a nursery nurse and currently on mat leave, really hoping i wont have to go back as im enjoying spending every minute of everyday with him.

Heres Me and Bobby last week.

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/meandbobbyxx.jpg

Hi, im Tiff, im fairly new on here, so thought i'd say hi, i live in Cornwall, im 21, been with my partner, ANdy for 5 (nearly 6) years and we have an 11month old =)
I would put a picture of me up...but no one needs to see that haha!!
So have a picture of my little one instead =) xxx

Attachments

• 241281_10150268430091654_725656653_8979344_1224256_o.jpg
    241281_10150268430091654_725656653_8979344_1224256_o.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
My name's Sopit. I'm 31 years old. Lincoln is 2 years and almost 10 months old.
We live in Thailand

Attachments

• IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1
My name is Katie, age 26 , I have 3 beautiful children aged 6, 4 and 8 weeks.Im off to university next April to do adult nursing. At the moment Im on maternity leave from asda and just coming to the end of my 2yr college course. we live in liverpool

Attachments

• Photo0023.jpg
    Photo0023.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo0333.jpg
    Photo0333.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo0245.jpg
    Photo0245.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm Genna, i'm 22 from county durham. I've been with my hubby for 7 1/2 year and married just over a year. We have two beautiful children Connor, 6 and Gracie 9 months. I'm currently a SAHM but i've just applied to the police force and am currently waiting to hear back! :D

Here are my babies:

Attachments

• IMG_9544...jpg
    IMG_9544...jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member