• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tell me I'm not the only one ..

Twin2momma

Reaction score
Anyone else keep their bfps for a bit. Pictures or the test in general. My dh thinks I'm crazy, we got our bfp but I kept the test an the pics because I don't know looking at it made me feel better :/ I have horrible anxiety we have had two back to back losses. So it's like I just want to keep seeing that positive...

I kept my pics and my FRER from the day I found out :)

Oh I feel you.... My son is 2 years old and I still have the FRERs I took when I found out I was pregnant with him. :haha: I keep them in a memory box for him(well, kinda for me... Lol) that holds his first outfit, birth announcement, etc. I still like to look at them every now and then. I love being reminded of that amazing moment I found out I was pregnant with him! Maybe I'm a weirdo but I don't care. Lol.

Oh I feel you.... My son is 2 years old and I still have the FRERs I took when I found out I was pregnant with him. :haha: I keep them in a memory box for him(well, kinda for me... Lol) that holds his first outfit, birth announcement, etc. I still like to look at them every now and then. I love being reminded of that amazing moment I found out I was pregnant with him! Maybe I'm a weirdo but I don't care. Lol.

I did cut off the tip the pee on part lol, but I've kept each bfp. My first mc I had dh throw them out when I went through a hard depression an anxiety seeing them was so painful. But I keep them lol I have a little box they are in an I now feel the need to poas daily

I do too! I still have about 10 tests from when I was pregnant with James!

I still have my tests AND the pictures of the tests! My dh thinks I'm crazy (and gross that I kept the sticks) as well.

Like a previous poster said, I too kept the positive tests in a memory box for my son. I also got rid of the ones from my miscarriage, those were the first indication to me that something wasn't right. But i kept all the ones from this pregnancy too in a new box 😆

I have a 14 year old son and still have my test... and it's fun to look at when I run across the box. It's not gross it's a lovely reminder

I've got all the positive tests I've ever had. My daughter is 5 years old lol. The ones for my daughter and son are in a box in a closet. And I've got 4 for this pregnancy and I've got them sitting with all the ultrasound pictures on a shelf in my TV stand.
They don't preserve long tho :(

I also still have all my tests :haha: :wacko:

I still have all my tests from each of my pregnancies, even the ones I lost. I've also kept the hospital bands that we had to wear on our arms when our babies were born, the papers the doctor's office gave me during pregnancy, their umbillicle cord stubs and even the cap I wore during one of my D&Cs. I know not all of those were good memories but hey... you only do it once, twice or a few times in your life time. :flower:

Yes, I have tests and pictures lol. I did end up throwing most of them out this time as I did A LOT and it was getting a bit gross. I did love to see the lines xxxxxx

I have all my test from my babies and even from the ones that sadly ended in miscarriages...it's the beautiful lines we've always waited for...I can't bare ro throw them out!! ♡♡♡

Yep, I'm the same! I have a small shoebox (and I'm not exaggerating!!!) of tests from this pregnancy! I tested every day right up until 6 weeks and I kept all of them! Also got a little bag of tests from the pregnancy I lost and then I've got a memory box for my DS with his hospital bands, pregnancy tests, even the cord stump and clip!! (Sealed obviously!) Couldn't bare to throw any of it away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"