tell me something weird about you? I put half the sofa in our bed when we go to sleep

I have trichotillomania - I pull my hair out and eat the root :blush:
I'm more grossed out by germs in the kitchen than germs in the toilet - frantically so.

I adore squeezing OH's back pimples on a Sunday morning :rofl: :sick:

Me too :) I dont eat it though, i used to run it through my teeth, but got over that one. Just pull it now... :/

:flow: I have to sleep with my hand spread out underneath my pillow.
:flow: The duvet has to cover all of me, even my mouth and ears. Just not my eyes.
:flow: I run upstairs, incase a monster eats me.
:flow: I blow in my boots and shoes if havent worn them for a while, to make sure there are no spiders in them.
:flow: I count all the time. I walk and count, i wash up and count...
:flow: I have to do the house work in a certain order. Washing up, bottles, kitchen sides, living room, polish, hoover, bathroom.
:flow: I also do my makeup in a certain order. Mascara, eyeliner, foundation, blow dry hair, straighten hair. Cant do it any other way round.
:flow: I turn the bathroom light on and off everytime i go in the bathroom!

:shrug:

I have trichotillomania - I pull my hair out and eat the root :blush:
I'm more grossed out by germs in the kitchen than germs in the toilet - frantically so.

Me too :) I dont eat it though, i used to run it through my teeth, but got over that one. Just pull it now... :/

I run it through my teeth too. Wonder why it's so satisfying eh! Either way, I know I'm sick of having lots of new growth :( It's making doing my hair very difficult, constantly having to change the parting and even now I'm running out of options.

I run up the stairs, too :rofl: Sometimes sing when I'm doing it, to take my mind off things.

Same, I hate my legs hanging out just in case something tries to drag me out :haha:
I lick the flavor of crisps and then eat them :blush: I cant help it :haha:

Some of these have made me laugh as theyre SO me. Like sleeping with my feet not out of bed in case something gets me.

We have sliding wardrobes and have to make sure theres no gap incase the wardrobe monster doesnt get us.

I also do my washing up/washing etc in a certain order and am obsessed with cleaning!

When I wee in the night, I am not allowed to look in the mirror in case something is looking back.

I HATE feet too. I cannot go without painted toe nails, ever.

I have a phobia of snot and bogeys. I gag if I think of them or see someone picking or eating etc. I cant bear snot in my nose and have to blow it out and carry tissues at all times.

I ALWAYS suck salt and vinegar crisps.

errrrr theres loads of weird things about me. lol

When i flush the toilet i run away......childhood thing which has just stayed with me i guess :p scared something will grab me from the window :p

This thread is brilliant. I'm sat at my desk in work just giggling to myself, getting strange looks.
I've got a couple but I'm pretty sure they've already been mentioned

I pull my eyelashes and eyebrows out, mainly when I'm feeling anxious and I like to bite them.

I hate being barefoot.

I always have to be fully on the bed before I can sleep, and I cant sleep naked, I have to have underwear on and pj bottoms.

If something gets lost in the house it completely freaks me out. eg Seren lost her "holly" from the ben and holly kingdom toy she had, I knew it was in the living room somewhere and I literally pulled the room apart until I found it. I can get quite distressed about it and have been close to tears a few times because I cant find something that I know really doesnt matter.

I hoover a million times a day because of the cat and dog. I love animals but I'm obsessive over dog hair and pet smells in the house. I spray air freshener constantly, fabric spray and have most of the windows open constantly.

I actually hate sharing the bed with OH. I love it when he plays Xbox too late and and falls asleep on the sofa, I end up sleeping star shaped in the centre of the bed.

Some of these have made me laugh as theyre SO me. Like sleeping with my feet not out of bed in case something gets me.

We have sliding wardrobes and have to make sure theres no gap incase the wardrobe monster doesnt get us.

I also do my washing up/washing etc in a certain order and am obsessed with cleaning!

When I wee in the night, I am not allowed to look in the mirror in case something is looking back.

I HATE feet too. I cannot go without painted toe nails, ever.

I have a phobia of snot and bogeys. I gag if I think of them or see someone picking or eating etc. I cant bear snot in my nose and have to blow it out and carry tissues at all times.

I ALWAYS suck salt and vinegar crisps.

errrrr theres loads of weird things about me. lol

Ohh the fun you will have with a toddler :haha: :lol: Some days it's like everywhere you look there are bogeys!

I have to be totally covered in bed because of monsters and ghosts.
I feel like Im being watched alot.
I have to wash the dishes in a certain order.
I like my tv volume on number 13.
I dont poo in other peoples houses.
My children cant wear the same outfit more than once a week.
My pj's have to be changed every day.
I feel naked without socks and dont like people seeing my feet even with socks on.
I have to run after switching the light off incase something touches me or gets me.
In the bath I have to wash the furthest parts away from my heart first.
I have to clean my teeth first thing in the morning before I can do anything else.
I have to take off my pj bottoms when I get into bed under the covers and then lay them next to me.
I have to sleep with a fluffy blanket.
I cant open my eyes in the dark incase I see a monster or ghost.
I like the number 5.
I have an escape plan for if my house gets invaded by zombies.
We have separate cutlery for catfood.
I like lists.
I have to say the same thing to my children each night when I put them to bed.

I think thats enough for now, even if there are a few more :lol: xx

OMG. I do every single one of them :haha:

I have now started to count stairs when I walk up them because I read that someone on here does! :thumbup:

* I have to tuck the duvet up past my ears, because a monster might bite them

* I can't sleep with a foot dangling out the bed in case a monster is under the bed

* Not so much with carpets, but we only have laminate and lino, and I will not go barefoot; I have to wear shoes in the house because I hate lint sticking to my feet. Socks aren't even enough because I tuck my feet up onto the sofa and I don't want the lint around me when I'm sitting down

* I cannot sit on a public toilet seat, or in the home of someone I don't know very well. I have perfected peeing (and pooping) whilst squatting :thumbup:

* If I pee in a public toilet, before I lower my trousers (if wearing trousers) I have to tuck the bottoms into my socks so that they don't trail on the wee-soaked floors

* I can't use the first piece of loo paper on the roll in a public loo, in case the person before me tore it with dirty hands. I toss that piece into the loo then use the next pieces.

* I cannot sit in a bathtub if people I don't know have been in it. Even if I've cleaned it a million times since.

* One of my brother's friends came to eat at our house once, and he was a total skank. We had soup. Since then I haven't been able to use my mum's soup spoons because I'm obsessed that his germs are still there.

* I have to have a towel over the top of my pillow case, even if it's freshly changed, because I hate the smell of them when they're not new anymore. No matter how much you wash them they still smell of head

* I have to get into bed before my OH because I'm scared of being the last one to bed in case something attacks me. His side is currently against the wall, so he has to climb over me to get to his side, but I don't care; I WILL be in bed before him!

* I also refuse to buy the item at the front of the shelf, and opt for the one behind. I worry that people have played around with the one at the front, so it's not "new"

* I can't sleep in the dark unless my OH is there. If he works a night shift I have to have the lamp on

* I eat food one thing at a time; like if I have a roast dinner I will eat the meat, then carrots, then mash, then the yorkshire pud. I never mix them all in one mouthful, and don't comprehend why anyone would

* I hate bones - I hate people touching my breastbone, my shoulderblade, my knee, my shin. I just hate the feeling of it. I also hate people sticking their finger in my belly button. Makes me feel sick. Unfortunately OH thinks it's hilarious and has taught LO how to do it :dohh:

* I cannot sleep in the car, in case the driver falls asleep and I need to wake them up. I'm paranoid of people falling asleep at the wheel (my dad did when I was young), so if other people are sleeping, I force myself to stay awake so there is always someone to keep them company.

Damn it, I've looked through a load of comments already, so they've reminded me of my own weird things, and now I look like a right mental case :wacko:

Once OH and I were messing around and I sucked his face and accidentally sucked off a whitehead :sick:

:sick: Oh god, did you puke?! I probably would have haha.

Oh and I hate the belly button poking thing too...argh! Makes my lady bits feel weird (in a bad way) for some reason - asked OH and he said it makes his parts feel odd too. Not sure how that's connected :shrug:

Yeah, I get that too with my belly button. Not nice!

I felt really sick; and I remember wiping my hand along my tongue; as if that would help get the puss off, LOL. I remember feeling really grossed out :) Won't do that again!

Lara some of yours really made me chuckle sorry, especially the soup spoon one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->