Tell Me What You Hate or Find Annoying!

I HATE working with a 6 months pregnant insensitive woman.

I HATE that I got pregnant and my body ruined everything (ectopic).

I HATE that no one really understands me.

I HATE it when people go "well your young" like it must make it miraculously easier for me to deal with everything I have to go through.

I HATE all the waiting.

xxx

My mom and my MIL tell me that too. In fact my mother seems to think I'll miraculously become pregnant when he comes back from deployment. What does she know? She was pregnant with me on her freaking wedding day at 19!!

I think there is slight truth to that even though I told my hubby I want his sperm frozen and all the money we make on deployment goes to rounds of IUI while he is gone. He may be away but I can still try even though it is totally not the fun way of conceiving.

My aunt was a navy nurse and she would schedule two weeks off nine months from when a carrier arrived back in San Diego b/c nine months from it coming home there was an influx of deliveries. Plus it also goes with the whole not thinking about conceiving because after a deployment you just want to tackle them since you haven't seen them in forever.

But I hate people saying that too.

See I thought about getting his sperm frozen too..But we're pressed for time now. He'd have to take leave for it too. I also read that a fresh sample takes better than a frozen sample.

I HATE working with a 6 months pregnant insensitive woman.

I HATE that I got pregnant and my body ruined everything (ectopic).

I HATE that no one really understands me.

I HATE it when people go "well your young" like it must make it miraculously easier for me to deal with everything I have to go through.

I HATE all the waiting.

xxx

"Well you're young"- Good one, Mag! I especially hate when they tell me that and I'm now in my late 20s..They make it seem like we have so much time to get pregnant. When in reality, it takes some couples a lot longer than a year and it also depends on how many children they want. Not to mention, some of us who our DH has issues with sperm, those swimmers start to decline at age 35. That sucks when you don't have much to begin with. Also, it's recommended that women stop at 35 due to the birth complication factor, and our eggs start to decline as we get older too!!!

I have found a new hate.
When someone finds out that you are TTC they believe you need all the parenting advice in the world.
"When your a mom..............." ](*,)
STOP! I AM NOT AN IDIOT!!! I will care for the baby with all the love in the world....

I also hate "I completely understand what you are going through"--- NO you dont. You "accidently" had a kid when you were in Highschool. You have No Idea what I am going though. Just because you love your son doesnt mean you understand the pain I feel everytime I see a prego lady, infant, or when:witch: shows herself.:cry:

I hate that my doctors won't listen to me when I say that something is wrong.

For Heaven's sake. . . I'm even telling you what's wrong and you blow me off and tell me "it can take some time to get pregnant", "everything is normal".

No, it's not. I know my body. I have lived in it for 34 years. When I tell you something isn't right and you won't listen, it makes me feel defeated and I loose my faith in your ability to treat me as a patient.

I have found a new hate.
When someone finds out that you are TTC they believe you need all the parenting advice in the world.
"When your a mom..............." ](*,)
STOP! I AM NOT AN IDIOT!!! I will care for the baby with all the love in the world....

I also hate "I completely understand what you are going through"--- NO you dont. You "accidently" had a kid when you were in Highschool. You have No Idea what I am going though. Just because you love your son doesnt mean you understand the pain I feel everytime I see a prego lady, infant, or when:witch: shows herself.:cry:

Nice one, Maurie!!! They don't have a clue what we're going through unless they have faced infertility themselves. In which, most people around us haven't thus why we have to resort to these forums to get validation.

I also HATE when people say "When you have a child..". How do you know I'm going to be able to have a child?? Oh and thanks for reminding me I'm still not a mother.

This is my absolute favorite thread!!!

I hate when ppl tell you "just get really drink one night and have crazy sex...it will happen!!"...really? is this what the docs are recommending these days????

I hate ppl giving you advice like..."well, try to have sex days 12-14...thats when you should be the most fertile"....No way...we've been doing it wrong for years then!! Thanks...idiot!

I hate that all of a sudden I've gone from the most laid back person to somebody who hates things and finds things annoying!

In all seriousness, I hate seeing pregnant women......is it just me or are they all a bit smug?!

I hate that all of a sudden I've gone from the most laid back person to somebody who hates things and finds things annoying!

In all seriousness, I hate seeing pregnant women......is it just me or are they all a bit smug?!

I work with a very smug one.

Some days I want to smack her.

x

Oh yes, they bask in their pregnant self glory like a pig rolling around in the mud.

Pardon me I'm a bit bitter from AF showing up today. Also my condolences to the rest of you that have been hit by the bitch this month!

I also HATE those women who act like pregnancy is a disability. Unless you are a high risk pregnancy and the doctor ordered you on bed rest then you're able to do X amount of things on your own. You don't need someone to constantly hold your hand or watch you.

Oh yes, they bask in their pregnant self glory like a pig rolling around in the mud.

Pardon me I'm a bit bitter from AF showing up today. Also my condolences to the rest of you that have been hit by the bitch this month!

I also HATE those women who act like pregnancy is a disability. Unless you are a high risk pregnancy and the doctor ordered you on bed rest then you're able to do X amount of things on your own. You don't need someone to constantly hold your hand or watch you.

I am with you army wife. She decided to show up yesterday for me :( plus I had to see my family at a bridal shower and 4 babies were there!!!!

I hate how some days just Suck!!!!
I laid in bed until 12:30 today....

I HATE when my SIL posts a pic on my wall of her baby and tags me in it!!!!! You know I am TTC and struggling! I really have no need to be constantly reminded of the fact you can have kids and I am still trying. Thanks for rubbing your baby in my face!

Great post.

I hate ttc - I wish I had never started
I hate my bIL and his wife who f*cked up with dealing with me about their pregnancy/baby
I hate my consultant who told me to go away and come back in 3 yrs if you have a bmi of 19.
I hate facebook
I hate shopping anywhere they have baby stuff

I pretty much hate anything baby or pregnancy related!

Good job I have a reflexology session later to help me relax...

I am with you army wife. She decided to show up yesterday for me :( plus I had to see my family at a bridal shower and 4 babies were there!!!!

I hate how some days just Suck!!!!
I laid in bed until 12:30 today....

BRIDAL SHOWER, not baby shower/baby gathering. They're actually just as bad. All those mothers showing off their newborns to the bride to be.

I HATE when I fall asleep every night with my hand over my lower abdomen, when there's nothing in there. :cry:

I HATE those girls/women who have 2 children both with different fathers and are knocked up again by their boyfriend who they've been dating all of 3 months :saywhat: !

I also HATE 16 and pregnant. Stupid fertile teens.

I hate woman who use pregnancy as a way to trap men and force them to get married...hey idiot it won't work in the long run and he's only gonna end up hating you...and your only messing up a poor child.

I hate that my father in law feels the need to make jokes about his son not getting to it and making a baby, we have been straight forward and told his family that my endo is the only reason they can find for us not conceiving.

I hate when people "have sex once" then get pregnant with their second child!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->