• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tell me your betas from ~13 DPO

nikki_

Reaction score
I just learned my beta at 13 DPO is 79. I don’t have any “normal” betas to compare it to as my last ended in CP. Anyone else remember theirs??

I've seen results on here but I haven't had betas done myself. Your number at 13dpo sounds good, but it's more about the doubling rate. Congrats!

Mine were 117 around 13 dpo. When do you repeat it? My doctor had me repeat it 48 hours later to see if the number was doubling after my mmc. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I've got four that are all around 15 dpo if I hadn't done IVF (10 days past 5 day transfers) that are in my signature. As you can see, they're all very different!

With Kate, my beta was lower than yours at a later date but she doubled well and arrived safe and sound. With this baby, the first beta was higher, but only rose by ~66% for subsequent betas, but we're rapidly closing in on his due date!

The IVF clinics I've used like to see ~100 at the equivalent of 15dpo, but they're all much more concerned with how it rises after the first beta.

Thanks everyone!! And great info chellesama, you’re amazing for being a surrogate to all those precious angels. Guess there really is no “normal” starting beta. I get tested tomorrow for rise, so I’ll see then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"