tell us a little bit about yourselves . . .

danniemum2be

♥️
Reaction score
Ok so thought it would be nice to tell each other a little bit about ourselves.

ill start it off, so as you know im danielle im 20 and i have a 3 month old maisie. shes my first and i live with my OH matt who's 22 ive been with him 18 months now and hes the love of my life. im from liverpool but for the next few months am living in manchester till we can move. i found out i was pregnant on may the 18th 2009 after i was a week late (im never late) and took a test which came back possitive and since then my life has been amazing. oh and i am now engaged matt proposed on my birthday when maisie was a week old and she was lying in bed staring at us the whole time when he proposed :cloud9: :cloud9: thats pretty much it lol x x x

Hi Im Cassie, I am mum to 2 year old George. Im 20 years old and have been with my other half for 4 years now, wow its sounds strange saying that doesnt seem like its been that long. We live in a small cottage in warwickshire, we moved her a year ago from Kent, so it was a big move for us and I would say the beginning of the rest of our lives here :)
We are planning to have our second baby for 2012 :)
I am a full time mummy and also self employed from home part and full time. Its a mad juggling act but I enjoy being a mummy so much i wouldn't have it any other way.

XXX

Well i met Gary, moved in with him the same day, and we have never been apart since !.. After a few months of living with him mum, we got a place of our own when i was 17. Three months later, i fell pregnant with Bailey - whos now 2 + 2 months :)! We got married when i was 19, and started trying again for another baby :) after 5 months TTC i found out i was expecting on 26th Aug 09 :)!.. After a scan in January, i found out its another girl :) Yay - Gary is surrounded :winkwink: So im patiently waiting for baby number 2 at the mo - still not got a name for her :dohh: I have a pet tortoise called Linford :) I drive a Silver Golf :) im currently not working, but have an HNC in Social Care and hope to get a job in a few years :D sooo.. enough about me :) whos next ...

hehe i have a pet hamster! :D and a fish of course! haha x

Hey!

I'm Melissa, 21, been in love for 5 yrs with my partner Rob, lived together in Manchester for almost 3 yrs now!
We have 2 children, our wonderful surpise girly, Grace, who was born 31/10/07 at 11:42pm weighing 7lb 2oz & our planned little man, Theo, who was born 20/10/09 at 9:10am weighing 8lb 4oz!!

I'm currently on maternity leave, go back to work at the end of May as a nursery nurse, hoping to goto college full time in September to do a Health Professionals access course! Just waiting for confirmation, i'm quite exctied!! If I manage to get into college and complete my course, i'm hoping to goto uni in 2011 to do Midwifery :D *fingers crossed*

Think thats all about me tbh!!
Danielle, where in Manchester are you at the moment??

x

Heya guys :D i am rachael :D i have a lovely daughter named Madeline :D she is 9weeks and 5days (nearly) lol she is the most amazing thing in my life. I met her Father on August 12th 2008 and weve not left each otherside since, i moved into his parents with him when we had been going out for 6 months, a few months later i got pregnant(planned) but had a miscarraige, a few weeks after my mc i tested again and i was pregnant... which was baffling as we hadnt had sex since 3 days before my mc so Maddie was quite a miracle really :D xx

:wave: Hello girls. So umm, I'm Laura, and I'm 19 years old. I have been with my partner, Daniel (20), for 2 years and 7 months. We live in Essex. We moved in together 7 months after we met, and 5 months after moving in together I fell pregnant. I didn't find out about my pregnancy until I was 8 weeks gone. We were over the moon. I gave birth to my daughter on the 4th August 2009, she was 11 days late and I was due to be induced the following day. I am a sales assistant, but am terminating my contract when my maternity leave runs out in June as OH works random days sometimes and there would never be a guarantee that someone could look after Robyn. I plan to be a stay at home mum for a while, run our home business and fix up the house. Then when Robyn is in nursery I want to go back to work, unless we have another by then. I am looking into doing an open college/university course at the moment. My daughter is my whole world, we do everything together :) <3 We are starting to NTNP for our second child.

xoxox

Good luck Lor.

Mellie, i live in little hulton if u know where that is, its closer to salford but still manchester. where bouts are u? i dnt know anywhere here lol x

Im Cheryl im 19. well 20 2moro :) i live with my OH daniel who is 22 this month. we have been living to gether for a little over a year now and have had our rockey patches but since paige has come along we are very happy :) loving parenthood (and all its challenges!) im currently on mat leave but have been made redundant anyway so dont have job to go back to :( will have to look for another in a few months. an am hoping to start a distance learning course this year too.ooh and we have a boxer dog called Takoda! lol.

Im Cheryl im 19. well 20 2moro :) i live with my OH daniel who is 22 this month. we have been living to gether for a little over a year now and have had our rockey patches but since paige has come along we are very happy :) loving parenthood (and all its challenges!) im currently on mat leave but have been made redundant anyway so dont have job to go back to :( will have to look for another in a few months. an am hoping to start a distance learning course this year too.ooh and we have a boxer dog called Takoda! lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
For tomorrow lol

Congrats on your engagement, that's so exciting :cloud9: :D

Well, I'm Rosy. I live in New Zealand, which I think is pretty nifty but then again I don't have much to compare it to! I must say, our range of baby clothes is somewhat limited. I'm sure it could be much worse, but I am slightly jealous of you ladies in the UK and US because the clothes over there are gorge (from the pics, and because I went to America when I was 13 so I've seen some of the lovely baby clothes...not that I was thinking about babies then but still :lol:).

My OH Tom and I live together, and had been together 2 years on April 11 of this year. We both agree that having our little boy Lachlan has brought us even closer together than ever thought possible, it's amazing :cloud9: Even though he was unexpected we are totally in love with him (as to be expected hehe). Tom even calls him cute, despite never being one to find babies particularly visually appeasing :rofl:

Before having LO I was working for the police as a firearms licensing clerk. It's not as exciting as it sounds, trust me!! My contract expired in very early Feb and had just been bumming it at home waiting for bubba to make his appearance! (very boring, it was...and now I'm spectacularly busy and missing my leisurely days in bed in the six weeks prior to his arrival!!). I'm planning on finding another job after Lachlan's first birthday (or after he starts walking...either or!) as not to miss out on the first words or the first steps :) And then I'll be back into things and hopefully saving as much as poss to get a deposit on a house!

Oh, and topping off our little family we have a black cat called Slinky. She was my baby before my real baby turned up, and I think she's feeling a little down :( Poor girl.

Nice to meet you all :wave:

x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
For tomorrow lol

thankyou :flower:

Hiii :hi:

I'm Jess...I'm 20. Have been with my partner Chris who is 21 for about 15months officially but we were seeing each other for a few months before that without telling anyone, have been living together for 6months and have a 15week old son Lucas, he wasn't planned and I fell pregnant quite soon into the relationship but we're happy and Lucas is amazing so wouldn't chnage anything :thumbup:

On maternity leave until August when I have to go back to work in a supermarket...got a Diploma in Childcare and Education though so hoping to find work as a nursery nurse or a teaching assistant once Lucas is a bit bigger and I'm ready to work full time :flower:

PS - 08marchbean ... Happy Birthday for Tomorrow

Well, I'm Rosy. I live in New Zealand, which I think is pretty nifty but then again I don't have much to compare it to!

I'd love to live in New Zealand and I think I would also find it pretty nifty if I did...I'm jealous!! Hmmm...maybe one day I can move :cloud9:

Welll, I'm Laura, I'm 19 and live in Shropshire (West Midlands). I was 18 when I fell pregnant with my surprise bump in July 09 me and OH were over the moon, we had a little girly born 17th April 2010 :D. I met OH Dec 08 and have now been with him 1 year and almost 5 months! Him and my little girl are my world, we plan to move house asap and hopefully get married 2012-2013 and then TTC number 2!

Hi everyone, i'm Kimberley and I live with my partner Dan in Manchester. We got together when I was almost 15 and he was 16 after meeting at school, so back in October 2004. I finished my GCSEs with excellent grades, and went onto sixth form and then went to University to study English Literature and Creative Writing at the same age as most first year students. Now i'm 20 and pregnant with our little girl whom we did ttc for (It was our anniversary month we decided to start ttc and fortunately we were very lucky to conceive that same month! ( :happydance: )

We live in a rented semi in a nice part of town that is very quiet and we're surrounded by close friends and family so that does make life a whole lot easier, especially now i'm at home (taking a break from university to be a stay at home mum to this baby for a year or so, as I could not do this with our son). OH has also started a new job that is very well paid :)happydance:) and we are moving up the road to a nicer house in a month, so life is looking very good at the moment and OH is hinting that he may want a third baby soon! :wacko: :haha: Let me get this one out first!

We're very happy right now, and have gone back into a honeymoon phase :blush: We love our beautiful little boy who will be starting school in september :cry: and can't wait to welcome this little one into the world in July :cloud9: Oh and we also have a dog called Quinn who is now 16 months old. He's a border collie and I bought him at 8 weeks old so he's very much part of our family too hehe

Looking forward to chat more to you lovely ladies!

Hey... Im Jenny im 17 and a proud mum to 2 great kids. Maddy is 2 and oliver is nearly 2 months old. I love being a mum. I live with my other half who is 18. We have been together 3 years and love each other so much. :flower:

Well, I'm Rosy. I live in New Zealand, which I think is pretty nifty but then again I don't have much to compare it to!

I'd love to live in New Zealand and I think I would also find it pretty nifty if I did...I'm jealous!! Hmmm...maybe one day I can move :cloud9:

Well, if you ever do, give me a call :D Our little boys could be friends :flower: I think if you moved here, though, you'd miss your summers (I've heard that despite the rumours - are they rumours?! of it being grey in England and raining all the time, you have wicked hot summers...). That is if you're from England? :dohh: Me being all presumptuous here :lol:

Hi, I'm Lily a 20 year old mom of 2. My daughter Kathryn is almost 20 months and my son John is 4 (and a half) months :D
My husband Tim and I met christmas '07; well re-met really, our parents have the same group of friends so we've really always known each other, but it was the first time we've seen each other in over 6 years. We started dating in June '07 and got pregnant in december that year, it was unplanned but the best thing thats happend to us, our little girl is so amazing. We got married a month after Kathryn was born and fell pregnant with John when she was just 6 months old (also unplanned but a wonderful welcome addition to our family). We rent a 2 bdr apartment now but its far from DH's work so we hope to find something a bit closer in sept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->