Telling Co workers the big news

MollyMoon

Reaction score
How did/are you guys plan to tell and when?

My occupation is a little more physical and my co workers are starting to wonder why I'm not doing some of the more strenuous activities even though I told them it's 'medical reasons'

At my previous job, when I was pregnant with DS, I requested a private meeting with the boss and explained to him that I was pregnant and laid out what my limitations were. He was super accommodating and kept it all a secret until I was ready to share the information with my coworkers.

This time, I am working from home, so it's not such a big deal and nobody's around to notice me making mad dashes to the bathroom to throw up. :haha: I let them find out with the rest of the world when we made out big Facebook announcement.

I work in law enforcement and we are mandated to tell the immediate supervisor, which I did after my first scan at 6+6. I was allowed to make “safe” decisions about being in the field and being 1 on 1 with offenders I felt comfortable with. I had to tell most by 12 weeks as people were starting to give me side looks for staying out of physical altercations.

I work in law enforcement and we are mandated to tell the immediate supervisor, which I did after my first scan at 6+6. I was allowed to make “safe” decisions about being in the field and being 1 on 1 with offenders I felt comfortable with. I had to tell most by 12 weeks as people were starting to give me side looks for staying out of physical altercations.

Wow thanks for the reply... Yes my coworkers that work in my direct area are looking at me sideways lol

I have decided to let my manager break the news while I'm off work at my next Dr Appt so everyone gets their own time to react while I'm not there and then congrats me the next day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->